PDA

View Full Version : goratas de port carvertonema (colab)

fallingskyline
07-07-2012, 08:02 AM
featuring: boxerman, briden, cerebus, ckydude, jebotec, ladd, mseven, razorlike blue and myself.
enjoy it, i hope you like it. rate, hate or love is welcome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDZew7GKng

leave a thought <3

m.seven
07-07-2012, 08:14 AM
turned out really good falling,nice chill vid and everybody had good stuff
i love Sarah Boobs ass shot!

the sound is off a little though,don't know if that's youtube or what.vid was deff worth the wait :D

fallingskyline
07-07-2012, 08:17 AM
turned out really good falling,nice chill vid and everybody had good stuff
i love Sarah Boobs ass shot!

the sound is off a little though,don't know if that's youtube or what.vid was deff worth the wait :D

thanks, i liked that ass shot, too, i wanted to call her sarah buns for that. for the sound, that got lost in transversion, i know, and it pisses me off

CKYdude93
07-07-2012, 09:10 AM
That was sick glad to be apart of this and try out a different style. I would definitely loved to see the other clips people put up as there were bangers in this 3 minute vid alone! Good job everyone.

Boxerman08
07-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Fuck yeah, this was tight! A lot of good clips from everyone, thanks for having me in this! ;)

Razorlike Blue
07-07-2012, 09:33 AM
It's exactly as I expected, Everyone did better than me. Ok, Seriously. It's a good watch. Got to be in a collab with a bunch of fluckin rippers. Plus it had the vibe of a Las Vegas Club with Sinatra (even here Sinatra gets the babes)

BTW: You're not using my other clips for anything right? I might use them for a shorty, since I didn't realize the sheer amount I actually sent.

Ladd279
07-07-2012, 09:43 AM
So nice! Everyone killed

fallingskyline
07-07-2012, 09:52 AM
BTW: You're not using my other clips for anything right? I might use them for a shorty, since I didn't realize the sheer amount I actually sent.

feel free to use it, i have no real plans for the rest, yet. but i know your clips could fill a complete solo

and to the rest, thank you very much for liking it. special thanks to you guys that send those sweet clips <3

m.seven
07-07-2012, 09:55 AM

haha,yeah Razor i've got a good amount of unused clips too.i've already just about finished editing a shorty(thanks for the inspiring edit on this falling :o)
i'd say it's up to falling but i think it'd be fun if everybody edited their own shorty just to see the different styles from each of us

edit:falling i've watched this vid at least a dozen times already.once again really good job putting this all together.this was alot of fun

PoppySquidJr
07-07-2012, 10:16 AM
So arcadey. A woman managing to ollie over a handrail? Blasphemy I say.
Nah but seriously this was well made, and everyone in it did a great job. Looks like it was fun to make :P

Wiltzuh
07-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Oh i missed this one totally...wiltzina would've been stoked to be in this hahah =D

Well done falling man ! This is something different. And that's what keep us playing this game...chance to make different things.
Best video for a while ! Hands up !

Ps. Boxerina is hot as hell ! And she skates better that Wiltzuh ;o

momadaddy
07-07-2012, 11:47 AM
been waiting for this. it didn't disappoint. good job everyone. BOoBS and Lina are so hot! not bad at skating either.

CKYdude93
07-07-2012, 03:17 PM
If anyone wants my leftover clips for a guest spot then let me know ;) I don't have any ideas for them lol

momadaddy
07-07-2012, 03:24 PM
no one wants sloppy seconds

CKYdude93
07-07-2012, 06:26 PM
no one wants sloppy seconds

The hooker I paid for last night didn't mind.

Razorlike Blue
07-07-2012, 09:53 PM
The hooker I paid for last night didn't mind.

I'll take em if you don't have plans for them. Though I really like emma 7's idea, I already started a shorty. Just gotta get a fresh clip or 2.

Edit: Realized I quoted the wrong CKYdude quote. Silly me.

Boxerman08
07-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Just realized that only 3 out of 13 of my clips were used in this lol if anyone is making a "leftover" video with their chick clips and would be looking for extras, let me know

Razorlike Blue
07-07-2012, 10:42 PM
@Boxer. I'll do it. I'll also go now, since i'm kinda spamming up falling video thread.

fallingskyline
07-08-2012, 01:09 PM
thanks again for the nice feedback. if anyone wants to do a leftover thats fine, but the idea of shorties sounds great, too

wiltzuh, thanks for the nice words <3

Cerebus_
07-08-2012, 02:46 PM
The video turned out great! I'll do a shorty at some point with Sarah's leftovers aswell. Might even film some more with her.

m.seven
07-08-2012, 02:59 PM
ass shot was gold Cerebus.already got my leftovers put together w/ one of my own ;)
never even messed with the female skater before this,now it's like i got my own collab mate

Cerebus_
07-08-2012, 03:35 PM
ass shot was gold Cerebus.

Haha! Thanks man! I felt like it had to be done. Someone had to do it, and Sarah had the butt to pull it off.

Mark the Sith
07-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Great concept, well executed. Enjoyed this all the way through. Nice banger Emma!

NotedDerk
07-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I would rape the shit out of sarah boobs, that sexy skank.

burn
07-09-2012, 09:37 AM
great vid! loved seein all the ladies strut their stuff!

Goon_Panda
07-09-2012, 03:03 PM
if i did this...

boobs_panda.

Fuck that vid was good!

Ayreon
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
haha awesome.

emma7 is the best name conversion lol.

I think Ayreanna want to be in the next one of these. Only if she can get her ps3 fixed tho, Dumb bitch has to get on that.

m.seven
07-09-2012, 07:45 PM
haha awesome.

emma7 is the best name conversion lol.

I think Ayreanna want to be in the next one of these. Only if she can get her ps3 fixed tho, Dumb bitch has to get on that.

haha,yeah i kinda chuckled to myself when i came up with that,now punch that bitch in the eye and tell her to fix your ps3 :p

Ayreon
07-09-2012, 07:50 PM
haha,yeah i kinda chuckled to myself when i came up with that,now punch that bitch in the eye and tell her to fix your ps3 :p

I did too when I came up with Ayreanna lol.

I'd punch the bitch and tell her to fix my ps3 but she really doesnt know how.

I will however punch the bitch and tell her to go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Sickone
07-09-2012, 10:57 PM
No idea what happened there, lol clips were in dropbox and I sent quite a few messages :confused:

Oh well, great job guys

Boxerman08
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
if i did this...
boobs_panda.

poon_panda?

fallingskyline
07-09-2012, 11:01 PM
there haven't been any clips in my dropbox :(
i know you did, send me msgs about the dropbox and i sent you an invite, but you never joined the folder?!

i'd have loved to have you in there... well next time for sure ;)

Sickone
07-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Yeah man I need to figure out how to use PC's properly lol. I thought you had them but I must have not even sent them .Next time for sure