PDA

View Full Version : "NEVERR!" - Dharma Inc Team Video Series - Part 3

Ayreon
07-16-2012, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBcc-R-pWXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBcc-R-pWXQ

called NEVERR to go along the theme of time.The last vid was called LATERR. the one before was RIGHT NOWW because that is the name of the topic I created at our team forum to get talk about a team video. to do it RIGHT NOW. We went quite some time with no team vid. And activity was down for everyone on the team It has a rushing and urgent feel. This is the last of a series of team videos that will have a unified edit style. Enjoy. I hope you all like the direction we went with these vids.
if u missed the last parts

laterr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jpNnbe6T8&list=UU1TgIp1NzBlvlCrM_yG88pA&index=1&feature=plcp

right noww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idjbmn9ARVE&list=UU1TgIp1NzBlvlCrM_yG88pA&index=2&feature=plcp

m.seven
07-16-2012, 01:29 PM
mark and falling must've had a ton of clips,haha.
too bad mads and red couldn't get in on it,idk bout that GWA clip..lol
good edit,went well with the song and the sick skating from all you guys

Ladd279
07-16-2012, 02:01 PM
wish my sounds were up higher ;) but still dope edit great job everyone

Ayreon
07-16-2012, 02:39 PM
wish my sounds were up higher ;) but still dope edit great job everyone

I turned them up as loud as it would go. sounds on the clips u sent me were fucked.

m.seven
07-16-2012, 03:40 PM
2:05..me not falling..haha

Ayreon
07-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Yah I actually caught that.

I already have like 3 re-renders cause of fuck ups. Mainly putting in clips twice, and i was like....ok fuck it. im just uploading this shit.

edit

cause i have like 100 clips in the project bin. i made all 3 vids in the same project cause I used some footy that never made it into the other vids.

Mage505
07-16-2012, 05:00 PM
That was amazing, great job. But who's that person at the end? I loved every trick and the edit.

Ayreon
07-16-2012, 06:29 PM
lmfao

dude at the end is GWA (AKA GreatWhiteAfro)

He is founder of Dharma Inc but never plays anymore. That clips was skated and filmed by Mark_The_Sith playing as GWA. We have an inside joke that since GWA never plays anymore, he sucks at the game now. We'll its a half joke. Played with him maybe once in the past year. He lost his fake skate touch.

Anyways, the joke is a simple nollie is an accomplishment for him. Hence the gesture after.

in the last vid, Laterr, Mark played as him doing a kickflip

fallingskyline
07-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Yay, neverr is finally out <3

had to watch it without sound (work) but it looked dope. hella lot ot great fakeskating in there :)

ps. there were some clips of me, i didn't even know i did them... completely forgot about them lol

Mark the Sith
07-17-2012, 07:16 AM
This was incredible. Great job at the edit Ay, and M7 had best trick with the skinny gap over the rail in Aletown. Not enough Punk in this one though.

Ayreon
07-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Yay, neverr is finally out <3

had to watch it without sound (work) but it looked dope. hella lot ot great fakeskating in there :)

ps. there were some clips of me, i didn't even know i did them... completely forgot about them lol

IMO the vid is ruined without sound. the song gives the vid the attitude lol

you should have just waited untill you were home to watch it

and yah, not much punk or ladd in this one. only had so much footy from them.

it was nice seeing myself in a vid again tho lol

punkinate
07-18-2012, 07:05 AM
I think there was only 1 clip i threw down that wasn't in this, and it was of me getting run over lol. I actually didn't feel like filming so i kind of phoned this in cuz everyone wanted it to be released lol. Everyone else did great though, and that over the rail to skinny was definitely the best trick.

r0ke
07-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Forgot to comment after I watched this late last night: Dharma boys always bring the gnar back to fakeskate.

Chizzled rock intro was super sick!

momadaddy
07-18-2012, 10:27 AM
really like this video series. congrats to err one

Ayreon
07-18-2012, 09:22 PM
I actually didn't feel like filming so i kind of phoned this in cuz everyone wanted it to be released lol.
haha that's ok. throw the fuck down for the FL

Forgot to comment after I watched this late last night: Dharma boys always bring the gnar back to fakeskate.

Chizzled rock intro was super sick!
thanks man

really like this video series. congrats to err one
glad you enjoyed them all. a lot of editing on my part. but they turned out pretty unique.

Most vids these days are ramping ,and hipster rock for a chill vibe. went the opposite.

edit

I still wish ladd would skate faster like I asked lol

Mark the Sith
07-22-2012, 10:25 AM
I think its impossible for Ladd to skate fast.

m.seven
07-22-2012, 10:51 AM
I think its impossible for Ladd to skate fast.
just not his style of skating,nothing wrong with that :p

Ayreon
07-22-2012, 11:39 AM
kind of is when I ask him to skate fast and he dont listen lol

but no, he did just film short tricks and no lines, so that was fine.

Mark the Sith
07-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey, I love different styles. But I love making fun of Laddy even more.

Ladd279
07-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Hey let's just all talk shit about me on a public forum lol yea I can't film fast skating so I don't do it :)

Mark the Sith
07-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Ladd, don't ever change.