PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Sesh at Oliver w/FJ and Matty [S2 Movie]

agusbmxarg
07-19-2012, 07:06 PM
http://youtu.be/0QT6x4So-sQ

The process of making this video was longer than expected. Started with the idea of a short, calm and disinterested sunday session but it came out more elaborated.
Atleast I kept the simple overall theme. And well, most of my clips were taken on sundays.

FJ and Matty, thank you guys for being down for this. To the people that didn't make it in the video, thanks anyways. Next time will be.

Comments and feedback are appreciated.
(If you are going to say something about how slow I skate, or how jelous you're of my fakeskate skills or my creative ideas, please, freely express yourself).

Agusbmxarg 2012 (www.youtube.com/agusbmxarg)

PD: Oh, fisheye shots do not have vig? Well, realistic filmers, in real life, if you properly attach the correct fisheye to a videocamera, vua-lah, no vig! ;)

Mage505
07-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Incredible, loved every thing about it.

momadaddy
07-19-2012, 07:24 PM
this very good! congrats and thanks or the eye candy..

agusbmxarg
07-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Incredible, loved every thing about it.

Mage, much appreciated. Glad you liked it.

this very good! congrats and thanks or the eye candy..

Thanks man! :)

m.seven
07-19-2012, 07:58 PM
really chill watch,i like it.it's vids like this that make me pull S2 off the shelf.great job agus

MarcoPoloUSN
07-19-2012, 08:01 PM
This is the realist that you've ever filmed dude. It felt like a real VX video.
Did you use a light shake? It amazes me how well that worked out. Song fit and the quality was great.

agusbmxarg
07-19-2012, 08:10 PM
really chill watch,i like it.it's vids like this that make me pull S2 off the shelf.great job agus

So, it did work! Heh, thanks man.

This is the realist that you've ever filmed dude. It felt like a real VX video.
Did you use a light shake? It amazes me how well that worked out. Song fit and the quality was great.

Yo, thanks marco! it ended up better than expected, I'm very happy with it.
By light shake you mean, lightning/colors correction? if that, then, I just changed the contrast a bit. It's a bit dark in some areas but overall, it looks good.

For me, framing in 4:3 it's not only easier (for me), but it's more fun, you have less space in frame so there are less chances for you to ruin the clip.
you can have the skater in frame when shooting wide and not having all that empty areas around him. And you have to move more because of this narrow space, so the video doesn't look like it was shot with trendy steadycams.
I think, from now on, my personal videos will be released in four thirds. I can't say I go crazy for VX, but I'm definitely a big fan of SD footage. 3CCD to life (but this is a game so that didn't even make sense).
I'm happy with the quality too, but YT really ruins it. The original file, on the other hand, looks amazingly good.

Ladd279
07-20-2012, 10:07 PM
So sick Agus, as always loved it. You make 4:3 look so good and it's totally your thing! Sorry watched this when you uploaded just forgot to show some love <3

Oddity
07-21-2012, 02:55 AM
When it comes S2 I draw a blank with what to do so when it comes S2 videos I'm like "Holy shit balls, why didn't I think of that?!" and this video is not an exception those same thoughts came to mind so many times when watching this.

agusbmxarg
07-21-2012, 06:10 AM
So sick Agus, as always loved it. You make 4:3 look so good and it's totally your thing! Sorry watched this when you uploaded just forgot to show some love <3

Thanks mate <3. I'm trying to make 4:3 my thing, really into it.

When it comes S2 I draw a blank with what to do so when it comes S2 videos I'm like "Holy shit balls, why didn't I think of that?!" and this video is not an exception those same thoughts came to mind so many times when watching this.

Thanks for the feedback dude, appreciated. New stuff even for me in this. Thats why I'm so happy with how it came out.

Ayreon
07-21-2012, 11:19 AM
nifty vid man

Ruben_Williams
07-21-2012, 01:15 PM
why does skate 2 look so much better than skate 3 ?

thedumbnerd3
07-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Better than crack

MF JORDAN
07-21-2012, 01:55 PM
why does skate 2 look so much better than skate 3 ?

Cause it is.

agusbmxarg
07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks Ayreon, thanks dumbnerd; Ruben, Jordan couldn't say it better.

Wont stop spamming this video till it gets atleast half a K views.
B-B-B-Bump to first place.

kriza
07-25-2012, 08:36 PM
first thing i seen when i got on this site. monster editing. good flowey tricks as well. this is a really well thought out/edited vid. much props.

agusbmxarg
07-26-2012, 06:12 AM
first thing i seen when i got on this site. monster editing. good flowey tricks as well. this is a really well thought out/edited vid. much props.

Word man, thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it that much! That's why I keep doing these :)