PDA

View Full Version : NAPOLI (720p) ft. guests

r0ke
08-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks again to Matty, Wiltz and Boxer for sending some clips; this was fun to tackle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMg9hEbOp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMg9hEbOp4

Cheers

Stu
08-03-2012, 08:56 PM
That was soooooo sick. Good job to everyone involved.

exoskate89
08-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Agree with stu

STEEZxSTATUS
08-03-2012, 09:16 PM
^^^

oKwiider
08-03-2012, 09:21 PM
dark as fuck at some points. maybe cus on my phone. awesome nonetheless

m.seven
08-03-2012, 09:24 PM
dammit roke,just make one shitty vid so i don't feel like playing frisbee with my game disk..haha
nice prop usage

SK8ERatWAR
08-04-2012, 09:33 AM
this was so freaking good roke, back to your old style, I love it!!!

r0ke
08-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Haha yea it's back; thanks guys!

rzrfvr
08-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Loved it roke, so nice. It's a little dark though, at least on my calibrated monitor at work.

briden
08-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Hot god damn, y'all killed it! Sick song choice, kinda weird but it really fit and reminded me of classic habitat. Ollie over the can to tailslide to fakie manny flip out was a fave, that big smith, fakie varial heel manny flip out, that downhill line with the switch hardflip fakie manny, as were matty's bluntslide flip fakie, wiltzuh's fs smith fs 270 flip out, boxer's fs flip and fs hurricane fs flip out in a damn line, I could go on for days there were so many bangers. I hardly ever comment when it comes to actual quality of the video, but I gotta agree that the CC was just a little bit much at a few points. Still totally watchable though. And I gotta point out that your skater looks like anthony shetler sometimes, almost TOO like him.

Wiltzuh
08-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Hot god damn, y'all killed it! Sick song choice, kinda weird but it really fit and reminded me of classic habitat. Ollie over the can to tailslide to fakie manny flip out was a fave, that big smith, fakie varial heel manny flip out, that downhill line with the switch hardflip fakie manny, as were matty's bluntslide flip fakie, wiltzuh's fs smith fs 270 flip out, boxer's fs flip and fs hurricane fs flip out in a damn line, I could go on for days there were so many bangers. I hardly ever comment when it comes to actual quality of the video, but I gotta agree that the CC was just a little bit much at a few points. Still totally watchable though. And I gotta point out that your skater looks like anthony shetler sometimes, almost TOO like him.

^^ and that's why i <3 Briden and his comments !

r0ke
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the nice comments and the heads up on the brightness guys; I usually edit at night so I have the brightness turned down so i'm not blinded haha. Will keep that in mind going forward.

Cheers

*Edit: btw thanks Briden for introducing me to this Shetler dude; guy is crazy!