PDA

View Full Version : Basswood City Hall Community Video

Boxerman08
08-04-2012, 07:34 PM
This was much longer than I had anticipated. I received something like 120 clips to work with, so I had to change up the song I was planning on using to a much longer one, and even then I didn't have enough to fit everyone's clips. Sorry if you didn't make it in the video or if I forgot some clips or what not. Anyways, enjoy!

(Quality might be shitty because I had to convert the final video to a smaller filesize since I couldn't upload a 3.5 gb video lol)

Major props to Virtual Paradise for the ramping tips! I did most of the ramps myself and I think they turned out good. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLX6Xp_cvqk&feature=youtu.be

BOOKMARK LINK HERE! (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=2281741)

Thanks to AlexMCS, Ay Platypus, BannerBoy, Briden, Bryce, ThreadfromChris, Deacon, Hypsies, PKeyize (Brosphe), Pairs Prowlin, RiverKing, Roke, Rushiie, Stevie, VirtualParadise and Wiltzuh for sending me those clips

InsideManager
08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Kinda bummed you didn't include my clips, especially since there was only 3. :(

But video was pretty dope, didn't love the song or everybody's filming but for the most part it was pretty spot on and sickly, good job dude and everybody involved.

thedumbnerd3
08-04-2012, 07:44 PM
This was so dope. VP and Rush's filming is about as good as it gets,

Boxerman08
08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Kinda bummed you didn't include my clips, especially since there was only 3. :(

But video was pretty dope, didn't love the song or everybody's filming but for the most part it was pretty spot on and sickly, good job dude and everybody involved.

Shit! I knew this was gonna happen to someone... my bad dude! :/

m.seven
08-04-2012, 08:30 PM
hot damn!!!
shitpile of sick clips,too many to even mention... and that park looks ridiculously fun

exoskate89
08-04-2012, 09:05 PM
sick video even though you forgot to put my clips...

bengrover
08-05-2012, 04:56 AM
Best watch in a while.

Such a good park to be able to get 7 mins worth of footy straight off the bat. Haven't had something like that on PS3 in a long time. (If anyones listening)

SK8ERatWAR
08-05-2012, 08:42 AM
the bestest cap vid evaarrr. vp's halfcab crook was just perfect. hypsies polejam was orgasmic and the rest was nothing less than that

Boxerman08
08-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Haha thanks everyone!

@exo; really sorry dude... I completely forgot to download your clips as well... Thats why i normally ask for people to send me the clips in a folder because if not i end up forgettin to download them...

briden
08-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Holy shit that was a lot of ripping. I think every inch of that park got the treatment. Rushiie and Deacon were my faves, but honestly everyone threw down for this.

Boxerman08
08-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Holy shit that was a lot of ripping. I think every inch of that park got the treatment. Rushiie and Deacon were my faves, but honestly everyone threw down for this.

Not every inch, I don't think many people knew I had a rooftop miniramp since I didn't receive any clips from that part haha :p I had some, but I couldn't put half my shit in it either because the song was too short, even though it's nearly 7 minutes long lol