PDA

View Full Version : HELLBOUND (Getting Round-housed, Robbed, and Tech in Skate 2)

Elemenopee
02-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I know the title sounds weird but once you see the video it will all make sense. If I a not skating then just listen to the lyrics. I know it is not everyones style - but that is what makes skate so great - we can all express ourselves in different ways through the same game. Hopefully you guys enjoy it. Eddie out Shshshshshsh (radio Static)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQMSsVKep9c&feature=channel_page

Feedback would be def. appreciated. My first video was "Skate 2 - Dreaming" and all the feedback I got helped me out like crazy.

getxmoneyxg00n
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
dude madd fuckin creative.. i give you props.. i liked the vid and i liked how you acted out the lyrics of the song in a few parts.. def killed it on this one my dude.. some tricks were a bit unrealistic but i get carried away too sometimes so fuck it.. keep it up

Darkslide
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Amazing man. I really enjoyed both of those videos.

Elemenopee
02-12-2009, 12:36 PM
thanks a lot guys - Gonna be traveling this weekend... when i get back next week i will start thinking of new ideas for the next video. Thanks for the comments I appreciate it a lot.

OmegaJr
02-12-2009, 01:21 PM
dude that was fuckin ill

Chinnny
02-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Like I said on YT and xbox360a:

Damn, that was tight. Wasn't my sort of style, I liek realism mixed with huge stairsets/gaps. But this was insane. Good editing, nothing i've ever seen before. Really creative skating. I loved how you used the grab the world controls and made every spot into your own.

Props to you for being different.