PDA

View Full Version : Almost 5 incher Remake

STEEZxSTATUS
08-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Heyya Iwant to do a almost 5 Incher remake but i want it to be pretty awesom-0 so heres what i need.Im also doing graphics but ill need two for this job, Graphics Creator(The graphic creators only need to make 2 decks for each rider one with sponsers and one without),2 Spot Buliders (Note:the spot builders do not need to make every spotSome spots are ABD),People that are down for the video(Deawons and Haslems part can be done in hardcore but i will allow some part's of there parts to be done on normal or easy..When enough people are down ill inform you on how to send in clips...Oh almost forgot You need to have seen da vid to know who's part are you gonna do...
Editor:
Graphicscreators:Steez,Inside Manager.
spot builders:BannerBoy,ay platypus,Imorrtal Death.
People down for video
Willow:
LewisMarnell:exoskate
Cooper Wilt:
i forgot the list in order soo
etc,etc,etc,....

I will not have psn guys cause it wont be fare becaue we would have the spots and you guys wont
Thank you all if want just post below...in the words of the rellz "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM CAPS LOCK BIOTCH!!!"
Have a nice day:o-SteezXStatus

STEEZxSTATUS
08-08-2012, 01:53 PM
This has been cancelded thanks to yummyp:(

i am a snail
08-08-2012, 03:41 PM
wut

madsser
08-08-2012, 04:01 PM
wut

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

STEEZxSTATUS
08-08-2012, 04:03 PM
forget it THE IDEA IS BACK

exoskate89
08-08-2012, 04:24 PM
...in the words of the rellz "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM CAPS LOCK BIOTCH!!!"

lol in the words of rellz

STEEZxSTATUS
08-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Ive brought da idea back if you want in plz post :D

InsideManager
08-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Like I said before, I'm down to contribute some shirts/decks graphics wise but I'm awful at remakes and the parts in 5 incher are pretty awesome, but yeah I'm semi hard.

STEEZxSTATUS
08-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Like I said before, I'm down to contribute some shirts/decks graphics wise but I'm awful at remakes and the parts in 5 incher are pretty awesome, but yeah I'm semi hard.

aight mane i alredy sent you some to try:rolleyes:

STEEZxSTATUS
08-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Is Anyone down to help i still need participants:confused:

STEEZxSTATUS
08-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Heyya Iwant to do a almost 5 Incher remake but i want it to be pretty awesom-0 so heres what i need.Im also doing graphics but ill need two for this job, Graphics Creator(The graphic creators only need to make 2 decks for each rider one with sponsers and one without),2 Spot Buliders (Note:the spot builders do not need to make every spotSome spots are ABD),People that are down for the video(Deawons and Haslems part can be done in hardcore but i will allow some part's of there parts to be done on normal or easy..When enough people are down ill inform you on how to send in clips...Oh almost forgot You need to have seen da vid to know who's part your gonna do...
Editor:
Graphicscreators:Steez,Inside Manager.
People down for video
Willow:
LewisMarnell:
Cooper Wilt:
i forgot the list in order soo
etc,etc,etc,....

I will not have psn guys cause it wont be fare becaue we would have the spots and you guys wont
Thank you all if want just post below...in the words of the rellz "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM CAPS LOCK BIOTCH!!!"
The Deawon Song part has now been takin by Imorrtal Death

STEEZxSTATUS
08-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Nobody wants in on this well another failed idea:(

BannerBoy360
08-11-2012, 06:04 AM
i'll make you some spots dude, as best as i can. i dont own the 5 incher vid tho, if you link me pics of the spots i can try em'.

ay platypus
08-11-2012, 10:43 AM
yeh im also down to make the spots it will keep me busy for a while hope this is of help (if you dont get enough people just do part then??

STEEZxSTATUS
08-11-2012, 12:59 PM
aight then they dont have any pictures of the spots but i do have a b-side video of deawons part but lemme just search a bit more for some pictures......
thanks guys really happy you guys are down..:)

exoskate89
08-11-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm down to be in it
just not daewon or haslam part

STEEZxSTATUS
08-11-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm down to be in it
just not daewon or haslam part

sick dude ill let you do lewis marnell's part cause he's regs and your regs

briden
08-11-2012, 04:01 PM
I'd love to do haslams part

STEEZxSTATUS
08-11-2012, 04:05 PM

Now you know he's goofy your regular..and your sure cause once you say yea you cant leave...

STEEZxSTATUS
08-11-2012, 04:27 PM

ill give you the part but im hoping you can get good,clips...

Ladd279
08-11-2012, 08:02 PM
ill give you the part but im hoping you can get good,clips...

Looking at your list, pretty sure briden is going to have best part. Wouldn't worry about him

exoskate89
08-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Looking at your list, pretty sure briden is going to have best part. Wouldn't worry about him

Yeah im pretty sure briden is capable of doing it
And i dont think since hes reg and haslam is goofy wont have a big affect

STEEZxSTATUS
08-11-2012, 08:10 PM
i know i just want to have an actully good video like everyone elses videos but none of that will happen with no editor:(

briden
08-11-2012, 09:24 PM
i know i just want to have an actully good video like everyone elses videos but none of that will happen with no editor:(

I've gotten too stoked on this idea (watching his part 5 times today might have had something to do with it), so I'm gonna do it either way. I haven't done a remake in 4 years and I miss being popular.

STEEZxSTATUS
08-11-2012, 09:29 PM
well the remake will be crappy but ill try it on youtube editor with like no music you can just play several different songs to each part but im exeptin PS3 dudes now for all the am parts ill get some one to remake da spots for PSN...Come on guys i coutin on ya

echoturbo
08-11-2012, 09:45 PM
i would be down to do willows part

InsideManager
08-11-2012, 10:16 PM
I'd be down to watch any video where Briden replicates Haslam tricks. ;)

exoskate89
08-12-2012, 07:10 AM
well the remake will be crappy but ill try it on youtube editor with like no music you can just play several different songs to each part but im exeptin PS3 dudes now for all the am parts ill get some one to remake da spots for PSN...Come on guys i coutin on ya

Dont use youtube editor

STEEZxSTATUS
08-12-2012, 02:15 PM
All righty then willow is now been takin by echo haslam is briden exo is lewis marnell me and inside are graphic creators now we can etheir put the ams in the video or leave it with only the pros well i guess its obvius since the list is this short i just need to select a part cause then it just wouldnt be fare;)

exoskate89
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
hey steez when do you know when the spots are going to be ready so i can start filming

or i can try building some myself... even though i hate building caps

STEEZxSTATUS
08-12-2012, 07:40 PM
hey steez when do you know when the spots are going to be ready so i can start filming

or i can try building some myself... even though i hate building caps
Ask banner or platypus there makin the spots;)

BannerBoy360
08-13-2012, 10:25 AM
ok i have started on three diff spots form daewons part.( well, i think they are in daewons part. all i have to go on is his bside. :L) if anyone has a link to pics of the spots plz link.) done an easy one and almost done the other two.

STEEZxSTATUS
08-13-2012, 12:56 PM
ok i have started on three diff spots form daewons part.( well, i think they are in daewons part. all i have to go on is his bside. :L) if anyone has a link to pics of the spots plz link.) done an easy one and almost done the other two.

alright then,now im just waiting for platypus for some spots and i do have a part in the video all da ams