PDA

View Full Version : [S2] A New San Vanelona Movie: Volume II, in shooting process. Please read

agusbmxarg
08-10-2012, 09:09 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8306/7753396730_acdcbdf360_z.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sGkj71wH6Q

Hello there, a few weeks ago, I officially started filming for my next independent FL project, ANSVM V.II.
I will be looking for clips, not only for a friends section, because maybe, I'll feature some guys with a solo section.
The trailer is filmed in theatrical aspect, but the final video wont be like that, because it's hard for some people to get properly filmed clips while staying true to the ratio.
This will take a while, since I will be very picky with what to include in the video and what not, but still, I'd like to have several people in it, not like the first volume, which wasn't bad, but it had a few other skaters besides me.
Long story short, everything will be realistic shit (I know, ITS JUST A GAME, but still...)
Also, anyone with suggestions, and ideas like special sections, spot features, and that, please, let me know, I'll be more than happy.

For those who have never seen my work before, here is the trailer of my first FL (http://youtu.be/wLZvviMZErY) release, ANSVM V.I (http://youtu.be/4ZYle3YlmW4).

EDIT: I should have post this in the General Discussion section, my bad. Can someone move this?.

Ayreon
08-10-2012, 09:35 AM
If i can get back filming, I'd love to be a part.

agusbmxarg
08-10-2012, 09:38 AM
If i can get back filming, I'd love to be a part.

Go get a new ps3, I want you in this.

Ayreon
08-10-2012, 09:39 AM
hahaa fuck im bugging my bud to fix it. If I get a job soon I will just buy a new one.

I have no job and a student loan to pay off. Not dropping 300 on a new ps3.

agusbmxarg
08-10-2012, 10:25 AM
hahaa fuck im bugging my bud to fix it. If I get a job soon I will just buy a new one.

I have no job and a student loan to pay off. Not dropping 300 on a new ps3.

Damn. Well, atleast you're studying. This wont be dropped soon so I bet you will get the chance to sneak in a few clips.

Ayreon
08-10-2012, 10:31 AM
hopefully.

Done studying. I got a job interview to be a marketing and multi-media manager next week.

Basicially I'll be designing ads, editing vidoes, managing social media and youtube for a company if I get the job.

So yah that would be sweet.

m.seven
it's been awhile since i've played S2,but this could be a good reason to dust it off and take a break from S3.
i'll get a few clips to you to see if you like them and go from there

i am a snail
i'll donate a couple clips for friend's section, how many?

Ladd279
08-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Aw was looking foward to that ratio, I'll get you some new clips since your changing the ratio and pretty sure my old clips prob didn't fit like that anyway

agusbmxarg
08-10-2012, 04:57 PM
i'll donate a couple clips for friend's section, how many?

I'll quote myself. Youtube post:

iamasnail1 6 months ago : whataboutme? :3
agusbmxarg 6 months ago : Hmm I don't know, I am going to think about it. lol.

And I'm still thinking about it
lol.

Aw was looking foward to that ratio, I'll get you some new clips since your changing the ratio and pretty sure my old clips prob didn't fit like that anyway

Yeah, same with me, but since I wasn't getting a good response (because it ain't easy to get a good looking clip, lets face it), I used all my stacked cinemascope clips for my 2 solos, that and, I wanted to keep it fresh, so I'll start working on this now.

i am a snail
08-10-2012, 08:21 PM
I'll quote myself. Youtube post:

iamasnail1 6 months ago : whataboutme? :3
agusbmxarg 6 months ago : Hmm I don't know, I am going to think about it. lol.

And I'm still thinking about it
lol.
? i'm confused

Cerebus_
08-11-2012, 03:19 AM
I always enjoy watching your work, and part one of this was great, so I'd love to be a part of it! Doesn't really matter to me if I'm in the friends section or have a part.
Here's my most recent Skate 2 edit so you can get a feel for how I skate and film. I'm currently filming alot in Skate 2 so I already have a bunch of clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BKD4dMmyU

agusbmxarg
08-11-2012, 05:12 PM
? i'm confused

I'm just joking, of course I want you in, of course I want you in me,not; in my; my video.

i am a snail
08-13-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm just joking, of course I want you in, of course I want you in me,not; in my; my video.
wat

agusbmxarg
08-13-2012, 11:11 AM
wat

Nothing, bad joke. I'm still working with my clips, once I get some stuff done I'll update this thread with guests-related content.

Wiltzuh
08-13-2012, 01:01 PM
I LOVE your cinematic videos...i came like 6 times during that short video..

wow...just message me if you have shortage of parts...i may be able to get something...

Ayreon
08-13-2012, 10:42 PM

wat

He wants you in his butt, not.

but he does want you in his video