PDA

View Full Version : DIY Collab Teaser - Coming Soon

Ayreon
08-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Featuring: M.seven, Mark_The_Sith, Valleyboy, Luftwaffe, Ferf, Noodlezer, Briden,RastaRipss and Cerebus.

Coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlQnCctXA4&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlQnCctXA4&hd=1

Got the new intro and 1st part edited. This should be out in about 2 days.

So far its coming out better than I even expected. It really has a unique look due to my edit style and the attitude of the DIY park AND the type of skating you have to do at the DIY park. I think this will be like a vid no one has ever seen before. And everyone in it has sent me absolutely amazing footage. I was seriously blown away by so many people. The fact that its a hard park to skate, and no one barely ever films there, but all of them got such great footy, this is easily going to be the best video I have ever edited.

I wish I could be a part of it myself but my ps3 is busted. But I sure as hell am going to do another community vid like this in the future.

m.seven
08-11-2012, 03:15 PM
sick promo,Ay.can't wait to see this vid!

PoppySquidJr
08-11-2012, 04:06 PM
And tease it did. I saw the video embedded on the thread and thought you already finished it. You cocktease :(

Ayreon
08-11-2012, 04:10 PM
im happy to have blue-balled you.

read the title more carefully next time lol

Ladd279
08-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Sick shit man, AIC ftw lol

Now to piss you off, if I get clips tonight can I still be I this :o

Ayreon
08-11-2012, 09:17 PM
if I get them tomorrow before I start editing. lol. Well, It will probably be at least 2 songs. Ill edit one song and an intro tomorrow. So ya got tomorrow.

edit

Didnt make the promo, but RastaRipss will be in the vid too.

Ayreon
08-14-2012, 10:13 AM
bit of an update.

Got the new intro and 1st part edited. This should be out in about 2 days.

So far its coming out better than I even expected. It really has a unique look due to my edit style and the attitude of the DIY park AND the type of skating you have to do at the DIY park. I think this will be like a vid no one has ever seen before. And everyone in it has sent me absolutely amazing footage. I was seriously blown away by so many people. The fact that its a hard park to skate, and no one barely ever films there, but all of them got such great footy, this is easily going to be the best video I have ever edited.

I wish I could be a part of it myself but my ps3 is busted. But I sure as hell am going to do another community vid like this in the future.

Sickone
08-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Nice little teaser edit man looking forward to it

momadaddy
08-14-2012, 11:25 PM
count me as stoked

Ayreon
08-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Nice little teaser edit man looking forward to it
thanks man

count me as stoked
*counts