PDA

View Full Version : Being stood up

BaphoM3th
08-11-2012, 07:11 PM
I was stood up by an old hommie in virginia beach today How the fuck do I deal with that? -____-

PoppySquidJr
08-11-2012, 07:40 PM
With a gun. :V
Nah but seriously, that's tough shit. Did he/she do it willingly or was it an honest mistake? If this person did it on purpose, then just don't associate with them :V

Legba
08-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Legba says fuckit! lol
Honestly, the best way to deal with that type of thing is to do your damnedest not to appear to be too upset and just stop talking to this "hommie". Don't lash out at them, and don't even bother trying to contact him/her. But if they try to contact you, don't ignore them, but seem disinterested. Give them lame excuses not to chill. This will trigger their guilt then they'll wanna hangout & maybe even talk about it....Unless you're really close, then just ask em what the deal is lol.

BeatChemist
08-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Legba says fuckit! lol
Honestly, the best way to deal with that type of thing is to do your damnedest not to appear to be too upset and just stop talking to this "hommie". Don't lash out at them, and don't even bother trying to contact him/her. But if they try to contact you, don't ignore them, but seem disinterested. Give them lame excuses not to chill. This will trigger their guilt then they'll wanna hangout & maybe even talk about it....Unless you're really close, then just ask em what the deal is lol.

So passive aggressive. If you're tight with them, tell them you're upset. The "I'm gonna act kinda distant but not super pissed but kinda stand-offish" approach rarely yields anything other than more tension. Either forgive and forget, or man up and let them know you were pissed.

madsser
08-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Make up sex. Nuff said...

BeatChemist
08-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Or yeah, make up sex.

Legba
08-12-2012, 04:36 PM
So passive aggressive. If you're tight with them, tell them you're upset. The "I'm gonna act kinda distant but not super pissed but kinda stand-offish" approach rarely yields anything other than more tension. Either forgive and forget, or man up and let them know you were pissed.

Yeah dude, that's exactly what it is. I personally always say shit straight up, but honestly...it usually doesn't bring such great results. Directness often scares people for some stupid reason, unless you know each other well enough....which we both already mentioned.....

oKwiider
08-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Make up sex. Nuff said...

we still dont know if its a guy or a chick. but then again i dont know the op. so yea i third this.

BaphoM3th
08-13-2012, 06:31 AM
This hommie is a chick :/ haha kinda liked her

andreas
08-13-2012, 09:58 AM
slip a couple rohypnol inside that bitches juice and gin

Ayreon
08-13-2012, 11:22 AM
This hommie is a chick :/ haha kinda liked her

just for future reference, dont refer to a chick as a homie especially if u kinda liked her cause that changes the entire approach

if it was an old friend thats a dude, be straight up. Guys can handle straight forward. Plus making a topic about a buddie not showing up for a hang out would be kinda homo lmfao. I thought that as first to be honest. "Homie" suggests a male friend haha.

but since its a chick its not gay haa (not that there would be anything wrong with that). be a little less than straight forward. chicks are sensitive and shit. Dont be a push-over either tho. I've done that too many times.

oKwiider
08-13-2012, 11:57 AM
slip a couple rohypnol inside that bitches juice and gin

imma slip a foot in yo ass if u dont change that sig. that shits not fancy. not fancy at all.

andreas
08-13-2012, 12:14 PM
imma slip a foot in yo ass if u dont change that sig. that shits not fancy. not fancy at all.

I've always had a thing for foot fisting

Legba
08-13-2012, 09:06 PM

Man, that shit is fine art by today's standards!.....just like anal footing....

BaphoM3th
08-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Lol that guys signature cheered me up
I mean that in the least gayest possible way

Monk
08-14-2012, 07:42 PM
invite her over for a "video" night on the couch; then stick it in her ear in the morning to wake her up.

BaphoM3th
08-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Sounds quite reasonable :3

bunnybcitu
08-15-2012, 03:30 AM
You kinda liked her so she kinda stood you up. Tell her you want to stick it in her pooper and she'll be yours.

andreas
08-15-2012, 07:18 AM
wait till you have a fully flaccid penis. find the smallest orifice in her body while she sleeps. slip it in and then get erect. wake her up and tell her how you're now stuck inside of her.