PDA

View Full Version : Pages broken for everybody else on Skate's website?

DIZthis
08-14-2012, 08:01 PM
It's a shame, I want to see all the nice graphics certain people have made but can't get past the first page on their profiles content, any page past one you just get an error, no content can be loaded or something. Do this for everybody else?

Same with the search feature, keywords for graphics don't come up with anything on my end.

unplannedman
08-14-2012, 08:06 PM
old news is old

DIZthis
08-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Haven't been on the game in over a year, my bad if it's old news was just tryna get it cleared up that it's not just my internet that it's doing it on. I'm going to assume there's nothing being done to fix that either right?

rzrfvr
08-20-2012, 03:20 AM
There is also a solution to that old news. Go to the person's first page where the navigation doesn't work. Instead of clicking the number of the page you want to see add this at the very end of the URL: "&pageNum=2" for the second page etc. Works like a charm.

DIZthis
08-20-2012, 06:45 PM
There is also a solution to that old news. Go to the person's first page where the navigation doesn't work. Instead of clicking the number of the page you want to see add this at the very end of the URL: "&pageNum=2" for the second page etc. Works like a charm.

Bro, thanks a million for this! Very much appreciate that help.