PDA

View Full Version : Beat Chemist - Shit. Summer's Over. (new solo)

BeatChemist
08-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Had a bunch of footage so I figured I should edit it all together.

Feedback is appreciated! I'm really proud of how this one turned out. Heard the song a while ago and just HAD to use it for a skate vid.

http://youtu.be/E7mXDTJ3LrY

oKwiider
08-22-2012, 10:27 PM
fuck dont remind me.
this was sexy. flowed so well. filmed so nicely.god damn
only one thing bugged me. supreme sucks:p

mamba12
08-23-2012, 04:44 AM
good shit man. always loved your vids. this was no different. great style

loved the triple grind and the seatbelt tweak noseblunt.

BeatChemist
08-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Thanks a lot for the comments guys!

OkWiider - Thank you for the kind words about the flow of the edit and the cams. That's pretty much my focus when I'm fakeskating. Trick/Spot selection is important, but I will take style and aesthetics over technical difficulty any day. That's not a judgement against anyone else. I actually enjoy watching a vid that has a tepid edit but some crazy hard tricks. I just don't have the patience/skill to get enough of those type of clips lol - so I make up for it with style. hahaha.

Oh. and I'm starting a new team it's called Supreme. If you want to be on it let me know - I'm holding round one of the sponsorship playoffs on my new indie-rap-e-commerce/skate/blogtublr. pm me for more info cuz I don't want the addy getting out to too many people and this shit blowing up. Want to keep it organic...

Mamba - I want to sincerely thank you for always giving me a reply on my threads. I don't spend a lot of time around here any more other than lurking and posting dumb shit in the Other section, so it's nice to feel a little love and appreciation from an OG. :D When the fuck is the new Threat full coming out??!?!?!
I almost didn't include the seatbelt blunt... guess I made the right choice! The triple grind was a total fluke and I haven't been able to replicate it or anything close to it since. Hell I just barely got my learner's permit for double grinds. hahaha I will take what I can get tho.

<3 you guys for the comments. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks!

oKwiider
08-23-2012, 03:55 PM
yea i kinda prefer when stuff is fluid. just looks nicer. can give a basic trick the special zing. but nothings wrong with difficult tricks but iffy filming. and some people have the ability to pull off both.

a team named after the brand?
and thanks for the offer but im extremely lazy when it comes to this game. im filming for my second vid now and probably around a quarter done. plus i get distracted to easily. hell it took me about 30 minutes to finally complete this response.

Roccityroller
08-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks a lot for the comments guys!

OkWiider - Thank you for the kind words about the flow of the edit and the cams. That's pretty much my focus when I'm fakeskating. Trick/Spot selection is important, but I will take style and aesthetics over technical difficulty any day. That's not a judgement against anyone else. I actually enjoy watching a vid that has a tepid edit but some crazy hard tricks. I just don't have the patience/skill to get enough of those type of clips lol - so I make up for it with style. hahaha.

Oh. and I'm starting a new team it's called Supreme. If you want to be on it let me know - I'm holding round one of the sponsorship playoffs on my new indie-rap-e-commerce/skate/blogtublr. pm me for more info cuz I don't want the addy getting out to too many people and this shit blowing up. Want to keep it organic...

Mamba - I want to sincerely thank you for always giving me a reply on my threads. I don't spend a lot of time around here any more other than lurking and posting dumb shit in the Other section, so it's nice to feel a little love and appreciation from an OG. :D When the fuck is the new Threat full coming out??!?!?!
I almost didn't include the seatbelt blunt... guess I made the right choice! The triple grind was a total fluke and I haven't been able to replicate it or anything close to it since. Hell I just barely got my learner's permit for double grinds. hahaha I will take what I can get tho.

<3 you guys for the comments. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks!

What threat full? Idk what you're talking about...................

Fun stuff as usual.
I like you.

p.s. last three tricks were awesome.

i am a snail
08-23-2012, 09:41 PM
will you join my new team it's named birdhouse but not like birdhouse i mean like an actual bird house like it's a birdhouse

i will watch this later probably but not now because it is time for sleepies

Mark the Sith
08-24-2012, 09:31 AM
The second angle on the triple grind was flawless. Good vid, I enjoyed it!

BeatChemist
08-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I am Snail did you end up watching it? Love to hear your thoughts!

Mark - Thanks! I was actually kinda unsure how I felt about it... glad I decided to include it. Sometimes I think static cams can really suck the life/flow out of an edit...

Roc - Oh well if Threat is done you can always join my Supreme team! Just PM me and we can talk about your audition. And don't tell anyone else. ps I like you to. (maybehomo)

Fecal Face
08-25-2012, 03:03 PM
only one thing bugged me. supreme sucks:p

WHAT NO