PDA

View Full Version : SupaFly "Shadow People"

SupaFly
08-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Here's my 5th cap solo,tryin out a lot of new stuff with the edit,so this vid is a little different from the norm,hope you can dig it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXsmH2HXu7A

Prowlin was supposed to be in this but didn't send me any clips so i got impatient

5 New parks Featured (360)
The station
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=2353760
Ashbridge
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=2350282
St.Vega Jr.High
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=2354130
Highmark Hotel
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=2354807
Requiem Towers
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=2349237

Seanne1986
08-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Posted on yt. Damn solid skating Supa! And I bookedmarked the hell out of these caps as well!

EmmitBrown
08-25-2012, 03:51 PM
I really liked the cameras and the feeling throughout.

SupaFly
08-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Posted on yt. Damn solid skating Supa! And I bookedmarked the hell out of these caps as well!

Thanks man,my favorite of the new parks is "Ashbridge" the park that looks like it's under the highway,it has the feel of a real world spot for sure.

SupaFly
08-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I really liked the cameras and the feeling throughout.
Thanks man,tried some new stuff with the edit,fave new thing for me was stretching the frame out a little and cutting out the vig.Such extreme owl camming looks sweet stretched IMO.

m.seven
08-25-2012, 04:36 PM
loved this one Supa.really dug the pacing of the edit with the slow buildup.
skating was super smooth and precise,really like that style.seriously the best looking back tail tre in the game.

SupaFly
08-25-2012, 09:43 PM
loved this one Supa.really dug the pacing of the edit with the slow buildup.
skating was super smooth and precise,really like that style.seriously the best looking back tail tre in the game.

As always thanks for watching M,I always appreciate the support.

TACOPUNISH3R
08-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Great edit, vibe, skating. Loved it dude. I think that no comply tailslide stood out the most to me. Great stuff all around!

SupaFly
08-26-2012, 06:16 AM
Great edit, vibe, skating. Loved it dude. I think that no comply tailslide stood out the most to me. Great stuff all around!

Thanks Taco,That little pole jam is so fun to skate.

somedude
08-26-2012, 02:51 PM
i definitely have some bookmarking to do.

bohemian
08-26-2012, 11:07 PM
some of those clips didnt even look CAP - which is a feat itself - i really hate the bland look of created parks.

sick clips all the way of course, tech fast and creative.

knexzor
08-27-2012, 12:58 PM
I really tried to say something original but it kept ending up the same as flix' comment. Right to the point. Sick

thesignguy
08-27-2012, 01:05 PM
hot damn that was good dude
waited all weekend to come watch this Today (no iphone youtube bs)
so fucking refreshing, bang up job man. no comply tail and manny board slide were tops in town

pawnluvguitarist
08-27-2012, 03:46 PM
That was so good. Loved the song, the edit, the tricks. A lot of sick looking parks too. Very inspiring stuff.

SupaFly
08-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all the comments guy's I'm really stoked on this one and I'm glad others are too....makes it all worth it.

Sickone
08-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Very stylish, love how each flip is pronounced then landed

Gizzler
08-28-2012, 11:03 AM
....tailslide to sw crooked definitely best looking double grind in this game i think. wish i knew how you do them that smooth. grab button?

still a fan of how you film things...and skating speaks for itself. loved it!!!

Seanne1986
08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
....tailslide to sw crooked definitely best looking double grind in this game i think. wish i knew how you do them that smooth. grab button?

still a fan of how you film things...and skating speaks for itself. loved it!!!

quickly pop as soon as you land into a slide/crook to do them double grinds.. but they are a pain in the ass cause it takes luck to pull em off.

SupaFly
08-28-2012, 03:31 PM
quickly pop as soon as you land into a slide/crook to do them double grinds.. but they are a pain in the ass cause it takes luck to pull em off.

YES this exactly...it does take luck,i have done the trick many times but the reason this one made the video is because there is no evidence of pop,it was seamless,best one i have ever done without a doubt.You cant use triggers in s3 for dubs,they don't work the same way as s2.

Jebotek
08-28-2012, 11:03 PM
that was another great watch
that first clip made me happy already
very smooth all around!

Gizzler
08-28-2012, 11:26 PM
because there is no evidence of pop

...that's exactly what ive been talking about. ive done this trick* a few times too, but always with an ugly pop between the two grinds. thought there's some kind of trick to avoid the pop. ever tried that one on a vert ramp? i gave up trying....

(*just to make clear: still talking about tailslside to sw crook)

Seanne1986
08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
...that's exactly what ive been talking about. ive done this trick* a few times too, but always with an ugly pop between the two grinds. thought there's some kind of trick to avoid the pop. ever tried that one on a vert ramp? i gave up trying....

(*just to make clear: still talking about tailslside to sw crook)

The trick is what I said earlier. As soon you land into tailslide you need to pop right away, then use your left analog stick to whatever grind you want. Like I said, it takes ALOT of luck and patience for it to work.

FDH3rd
08-29-2012, 09:20 AM
so sick. tail to switch crook was perfection

Skatehead
08-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Bee's Knee's...

Oddity
08-29-2012, 09:42 PM
So tech I was having technical difficulties streaming this. It was just my computer but this had insane tech tricks.

momadaddy
08-29-2012, 10:36 PM
nice work man! good to c u still killing fake skate. cuz would be proud

SupaFly
09-12-2012, 06:21 AM
Bump for those who may have missed this :p

cAPTINMORGAn21
09-12-2012, 12:32 PM
two thumbs up! WAY UP!! good sh*t Supa!!