PDA

View Full Version : WTF!?

JakeSkate306
08-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Someone help me out, the GC was working fine for me yesterday and now all of a sudden when i try to run in from firefox it goes into an infinite loading screen, and trying to get on Skate.ea on Internet explorer all i get is a page with scripts saying some internal error 505 shit, i dont understand wtf so if you know any helpful tips that would be great!

Fecal Face
08-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Hit up InsideManager. He knows all about the fixes to shit shit haha.

InsideManager
08-29-2012, 08:29 PM
I used to use IE to make graphics, then I found it crashing a lot so I switched to Chrome, which seemed to work better. Then chrome stopped working and the GC just infinitely loaded like you said, so I tried IE again and it works. Sometimes I find the GC will load indefinitely even in IE but you just need to close it and try to open it again, it usually works for me in 2-3 tries. I have no experience with Firefx though man.

JakeSkate306
08-30-2012, 09:01 AM
I used to use IE to make graphics, then I found it crashing a lot so I switched to Chrome, which seemed to work better. Then chrome stopped working and the GC just infinitely loaded like you said, so I tried IE again and it works. Sometimes I find the GC will load indefinitely even in IE but you just need to close it and try to open it again, it usually works for me in 2-3 tries. I have no experience with Firefx though man.

Thanks dude any help is good for me, i got on the GC working this morning with no problems and got some shit done, now im curious if you know a way to be able to edit your graphics?