PDA

View Full Version : Empire BackYard Party Ramp

TOATISCOMING
08-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Thought it would be sick to see this mini in skate 3 (Request for Xbox)

http://youtu.be/ncFR2RrR2VU

exoskate89
08-30-2012, 02:16 PM
even though i hate empire skateshop so much
this could be sick a remake

m.seven
08-30-2012, 03:08 PM
this looks so sick,somebody's gotta make this for ps3 as well...pleeeeease

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
08-31-2012, 01:51 AM
That D.I.Y. Spot looks really sick...

Dead_Head
08-31-2012, 09:58 AM
Woah when was this? I literally got back from montreal on monday.
Also I agree, that DIY spot looks rad as fuck! and that mini looks like the funnest thing ever.

exoskate89
08-31-2012, 02:51 PM
its an event empire does every year...
the rent some arena or whatever and build a bowl every year

Boxerman08
08-31-2012, 03:38 PM
They do the event every year, but it's not every year they rent an arena... it used to be at South-Parc skatepark, but they relocated and haven't put together everything in time for the event (if I'm not mistaken). Funny to see someone request this :p

On the other hand, P45 would be sick, I used to go every week atleast once, so fun. I think it would be kinda hard to remake exactly to scale, and it would be hard to play in-game lol but it's such a fun place to sesh IRL though...

exoskate89
08-31-2012, 06:11 PM
They do the event every year, but it's not every year they rent an arena... it used to be at South-Parc skatepark, but they relocated and haven't put together everything in time for the event (if I'm not mistaken). Funny to see someone request this :p

On the other hand, P45 would be sick, I used to go every week atleast once, so fun. I think it would be kinda hard to remake exactly to scale, and it would be hard to play in-game lol but it's such a fun place to sesh IRL though...

i would go to p45 every week if i would live in montreal...
but i live in quebec