PDA

View Full Version : Emerica Footwear Needs Filmers, Graphic Creator, Park Builder and Skaters. For Xbox

RaginWarHero
09-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Hey guys if you haven't already heard Emerica Footwear is doing pretty good right now doing well on fluckit and youtube. So here's the thing we got a good group of 6 in Emerica at the moment BUT i need some guys to help with some stuff.

most important i need at least 1 filmer who makes lots of videos if multiple people ask me to be the teams filmers then i will choose 2 or 3 filmers at the most guys. 2 is a good number but if a third guy ask's then i will let him in if he's good enough.

i need a graphic designer for boards and a kick ass Emerica logo (The Boards have to have an Emerica Sticker on it so get that asset ready) so people who make boards i want you and if you make a good emerica log then i will make it the main logo for the team.

And the last thing i will need is a Park Builder cause what would a good team be without a sick Park Builder right so i will take a Park Builder.

If you wanna be on the team but don't do any of the things above i will allow you to try out i need to see you skate is all i need and as long as you don't suck ass i can let you in.

BTW we are for Xbox so sorry Playstation3 guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=112p9oFa8qI&feature=plcp

PoppySquidJr
09-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Just stop. You gave your thread ONE DAY, then got impatient and made another one?
This isn't how forums work; this is how people get irritated and ignore you altogether.

PyR0MaNiAc225
09-04-2012, 06:46 AM
see this?

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-nl4RFMujSGHf39ZzzqLZKIC5SE9VgB_zPYN2-bUTnU0pcbYlmA

Andrew doesn't approve

m.seven
09-04-2012, 08:03 AM
deja vu...didn't i see this thread before like 3 days ago?
bad
doing well on fluckit?
really,i think you may want to read over the comments on that "trailer" and reconsider that statement.
remakes never work,never last,and quite frankly are insulting to those of us that have done alot in the community to make anything of the original teams we represent

RaginWarHero
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
sorry guys i need to try better to make sure i like the first link i post

Skatehead
09-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I dont understand why filmers are needed....
Typically ppl film themselfs...
Designating filmers to film 6+ ppl is alot of work...
The community is not active enough for that to even remotely come to happening...

briden
09-05-2012, 09:17 PM
I wanna help you but I'm on xbox.

RaginWarHero
09-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I wanna help you but I'm on xbox.
im xbox bro

briden
09-05-2012, 10:31 PM
im xbox bro

Exactly, that's the problem.

TOATISCOMING
09-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I dont understand why filmers are needed....
Typically ppl film themselfs...
Designating filmers to film 6+ ppl is alot of work...
The community is not active enough for that to even remotely come to happening...
Listen to Skatehead,i know exactly what he was talking about,people had to film me because i had no filmer pack and hard drive,i was a major burden in my opinion
If it wasnt for skatehead and other homies i wouldnt be able to know how to film the "Proper" way,so who ever is on this team,should film their own stuff and send them to you
since you edit the videos

RaginWarHero
09-06-2012, 08:52 AM
i just need my team stacked

PoppySquidJr
09-06-2012, 09:01 AM
i just need my team stacked

brb dying

m.seven
09-06-2012, 09:19 AM
remakes never work,never last,and quite frankly are insulting to those of us that have done alot in the community to make anything of the original teams we represent
yes,i am quoting myself because i don't think you understand that you are not going to get the attention or experience here that you're looking for by doing real team remakes or by "stacking" a team with guys that can't film themselves.i realize you're new to these parts but alot of guys here put alot of time and effort into this and you just seem to be taking the easy way out.

RaginWarHero
09-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Bro I'm not a dumbass

mamba12
09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
really? they're trying to help "bro"

TOATISCOMING
09-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Dude listen to what we have to say,we are tellling you right,dont be hard head actually take what we say into consideration.
and your team will be stacked when they film their own shit.

RaginWarHero
09-07-2012, 07:33 AM
if they go and do work its what i want not hey we gotta film shit

Oddity
09-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Just rename the team YOLO and give it up in a week.

fallingskyline
09-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Sorry to say that, BUT:

1. if i make a team, i'll do most of the work on my own (graphics, edits,...) -> for me it seems as if you are looking for people doing all the work and you are the great dictator saying what to do, THAT WON'T WORK... you wanna be a team managar, DO THINGS YOUR OWN!

2. what the fuck do you need filmers for? if someone doesn't film his own tricks, he's either too lazy or not good (not good isn't a reason for not filming on your own, LEARNING BY DOING (ever heard of it???)

3. park builders? why don't you get started and be a good example and start making some, some of your teamies may hop on the bandwagon and get inspired

i'm just being honest on this, and i know what i'm talking about since i ran my own team in skate2, doing gc's on my own, editing vids, running after people for clips etc.
filming was always done by the ones who skate, since "one filmer = one overall cam-style" which is boring as hell...

RaginWarHero
09-21-2012, 02:03 PM
done with emerica on to paradise co

unplannedman
09-21-2012, 09:22 PM
NO! Please no more!

RaginWarHero
09-25-2012, 09:02 PM
NO! Please no more!

dick

PoppySquidJr
09-25-2012, 09:15 PM