PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard (My first solo)

xfreeZe
09-07-2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xIea74F05g&feature=youtu.be
Feedback please.

mamba12
09-07-2012, 01:24 PM
not bad. some nice tranny stuff in there.

editing could've been a little better. too many cut to blacks. i realize it kinda went with the song in some spots, but i just thought it happened too often. also not sure what happened 0:46-1:00. and the end. and it helps if you cut more from the beginning of the clip when you edit, to not show your respawn and that little "click" at the beginning of a reel clip.

xfreeZe
09-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Thanks for Feedback! :D

yumpancakes1
09-07-2012, 03:15 PM
nice stuff freeze i agree with mamba just some long black cuts but everything else was great!

InsideManager
09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice video freeze, first thing I've seen from you I think. Its cool to see somebody skate tranny, not many guys do and you do it pretty well too man, not too crazy big or unrealistic. Really liked some of the smooth filming you pulled off on the bowl stuff, also loved seeing some of my graphics on you haha, stylin and profiling x. Liked the parking grind at like 1:45, killer stuff. The black sections like the other guys said kind of took away from it a lil, but everything else was nicely done man, really enjoyed your style of skating and the little line at Diablo near the end was sick. :cool:

xfreeZe
09-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Haha the diaIĀ“m trying to stand out from the skate community a bit and thats were the tranny comes from!
Thanks Everyone!

DuMularn
09-08-2012, 09:51 AM
There are very few of us tranny skaters. I always welcome more =D

Time for tips =D People already mentioned the extended blackouts so I won't go into those. You should attempt to make your skaters take up a bit more of the frame for the closer shots, and for the long lense shots make sure you have a foreground item that you're shooting past/over/thru to really show off the depth of the shot. Sometimes for tranny it can be difficult because you have to get "unrealistic" air time to pull a trick off. In those cases I like to shoot from above/below my skater to help remove some of the depth perception and bring it to a more realistic looking shot. Add some 2-3 trick line to spice things up if you can too...watching solo trick to solo trick can get boring for your watchers. Outside fo that keep it up. The filming/editing gets easier over time.