PDA

View Full Version : MOVABLE MADNESS

momadaddy
09-09-2012, 07:04 PM
i have been filming this FOREVER. i couldnt stop. it was so fun filming this. i still have about 20 clips left. my computer froze and would laggg while editing. it was horrid. hope the edit is tolerable. the skating is the HYPEST SHIT. have fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpVRnWy5nI

if blocked in your area

https://vimeo.com/49142763

thesignguy
09-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Highly enjoyable

m.seven
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
fucking genious!!shopping carts were sick,crook on the moving dumpster,so many awesome things in this vid.

somedude
09-09-2012, 09:21 PM
what the fuck was the beginning all about?! the video was awesome though

Antwan
09-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Skating was fun enough to finish it and enjoyed the tune but why the weird intro, 5150 supports this? There are kids in the community man.

Oddity
09-09-2012, 11:29 PM
I looked down at the video ending and died a little. It did not seem like almost 5 minutes passed me by. Good watch sir.

fallingskyline
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
yes, yes, FUCK YES!

so much awesome stuff in there, shopping carts, barrels... and the sickest moving dumpster crooks i've ever seen
btw, thx for having me

momadaddy
09-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Skating was fun enough to finish it and enjoyed the tune but why the weird intro, 5150 supports this? There are kids in the community man.

no body saw before it was posted here and i hadn't asked anyone. including my guest. i definitely should have. i will have to re evaluate my thought process. the song is dark and i figured that it would set the mood. the gore is so over the top i did not think it would offend anyone. i can however see how shot gunning a baby could strike a nerve. i can see about removing this thread if it is going to become a thing

Antwan
09-10-2012, 01:07 AM
no body saw before it was posted here and i hadn't asked anyone. including my guest. i definitely should have. i will have to re evaluate my thought process. the song is dark and i figured that it would set the mood. the gore is so over the top i did not think it would offend anyone. i can however see how shot gunning a baby could strike a nerve. i can see about removing this thread if it is going to become a thing

Don't get me wrong, Skating was really different and obviously took some skill.
I would just hate to see something like this become a growing trend..
I saw one edit Strange Clothing did with A Jason Stabbing Murder Scene.
The Gore needs to go, in my honest opinion the community will not benefit from intros like this.
No Attempt to edit the intros at all either, just a straight scene..
I would have found it acceptable if you cut it off after he said I'm not your friend..
Or Something like that. For the sake of the Kids, and Fake Skating in General..
We have been around long enough to be more creative than this.
Let's not go down this road.

NotedDerk
09-10-2012, 01:28 AM
I'll support whatever momadaddy creates, got the best 'some' skill in the biz!
Only thing that bugged me was the, 25?, fps...fix that shit!

+1 5150 support.

PoppySquidJr
09-10-2012, 06:10 AM
The Gore needs to go, in my honest opinion the community will not benefit from intros like this.
I would have found it acceptable if you cut it off after he said I'm not your friend..

Calm down, it's comedic as shit. What, should Creature skateboards calm down with the horror shit because the kiddies might get scared? Should all skateboard companies stop putting drug references on stuff because the kiddies might get influenced? Fuck the kids, man. If they aren't mature enough to handle this shit, they shouldn't be here to begin with.

REGARDLESS: The video was absolutely incredible. That goddamn dumpster scene fucked my brain.

andreas
09-10-2012, 07:19 AM
I fucking love gore keep throwin it around. this edit was the bossiest. f yeah.

Groove
09-10-2012, 08:00 AM
That's one of the best use of props i've seen in a long time. Props on that.
There were some pretty crazy spots. Where were the spots at 1:20 and 2:17 (some rooftop i guess)?

Gizzler
09-10-2012, 09:49 AM
mr moma, your so damn right, this IS the hypest shit. love you for that!
please get your computer going and make a leftover vid...i could watch this kinda stuff for hours...

Antwan
09-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Calm down, it's comedic as shit.
If You think this kind of stuff is funny you have a morbid sense of humor.
It's one thing to wear a suggestive T-Shirt or Have a Beer before you go skate when you're of age..
but That's another topic.
Baby Entrails and Slasher scenes don't even relate to what we're doing here.
If it's what People are going to put up, I won't watch it.
I don't seem to recall anything like this in any real skating video I've ever seen.
How can you really dismiss the youth after posting things like this publicly?
Would you want this stuff shoved in your face if you were a kid trying to get into the Community?
I'm talking about a shift in the way videos are made here..
There's no effort in throwing a Gore Scene up before your Song and Skating.
I hate to take away from what the video is other than the intro, but it was really unsettling.
I won't say anymore.

NotedDerk
09-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I won't say anymore.

thanks.

Skatehead
09-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Sooo sick...
The hippie shot threw all the chairs blew my mind...

oKwiider
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM
fuck the negative opinions about the intro. god bless america was a great movie and no matter how fucked up it was it was an awesome scene. as for the video. im flabbergasted.

Ladd279
09-10-2012, 01:59 PM
So creative man!

mamba12
09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
now i definitely need to watch god bless america.

sick video. could really tell you had fun - most important thing in skate.

fave was the tuck knee through the bull dozer.

FullyFl4RED00
09-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Sick skating man, but the movie's message...imo...is worse than the actual problem its trying to point out...cough...shoot out. If you want to watch a movie with meaning (that doesn't make you feel like shit about life) watch Jeff who lives at home.

If Jeff who lives at home doesn't affect you in a positive way...well...your probably a very sad sad person :(

Ps. If u wanted this to be about the actual skating...probably shouldn't have used that intro clip...just sayin

Slamooh
09-11-2012, 01:09 AM
awesome watch,
through the bull dozer was wicked

Antwan is dumb

bohemian
09-11-2012, 01:25 AM
awesome watch,
through the bull dozer was wicked

Antwan is dumb

intro was best part

bengrover
09-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Crook on dumpster should of been ender. That shit was awesome. So much effort, great pay off, well done.

Don't listen to Antwan. He's never happy.

cAPTINMORGAn21
09-12-2012, 12:30 PM
5150 APPROVED!! that was awesome mama!!!

FDH3rd
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Creative mofo. I digg. good tune

Antwan
09-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Stand by what I think.
Never Happy, That'll be my next record.

Skating Wise
wasn't really a fan of the shopping cart stuff but props for using the footage, I've messed with them before
it isn't easy to get things with them, let alone make it look good.
Dog to Skinny Gap
Ungrindable double skinny
Fallin Step up out of the woods
Ender

Ayreon
09-13-2012, 06:25 PM

I have to agree. That first clips was unnecessary. I do really like the intro he created himself with broll of moving the rail. That worked well. I would have just went with that at the beginning.

Throwing a random clip of a movie...or whatever that was isnt fimling...or editing.

I was just telling falling how I stray away from props, and probably cause I feel they look a bit funny in-game...or cause I feel you can just put a prop anywhere and get a clip and it doesnt make you use creativity to find something in the game world. I dont really know what it is, just doesnt look right.

BUT I do admitt this was really well done. The use of props was creative for sure. And I see why falling had some props in his last solo from filming for this.

bit on the unrealistic side but you dont see that much anymore so it was refreshing. Im sure getting these clips took ages.

momadaddy
09-14-2012, 09:06 PM
thank you everyone for watching and your comments. any thoughts on my videos are welcome. i did spend an unreal amount of time filming for this and it was a blast. i know it's not for every body. no matter what i film with fake skate, the biggest thing is that i have fun doing it. and i did. thanks for the support from my team, to falling for guest clips(you're a bro), and to everyone for the feedback.

p.s. God Bless America is a thought provoking film. frank conducted himself horridly, but his thought process was oddly on point for the most part

Fecal Face
09-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Best intro ever.

EVER.

Also the bit with the chairs was epic.

If You think this kind of stuff is funny you have a morbid sense of humor.
It's one thing to wear a suggestive T-Shirt or Have a Beer before you go skate when you're of age..
but That's another topic.
Baby Entrails and Slasher scenes don't even relate to what we're doing here.
If it's what People are going to put up, I won't watch it.
I don't seem to recall anything like this in any real skating video I've ever seen.
How can you really dismiss the youth after posting things like this publicly?
Would you want this stuff shoved in your face if you were a kid trying to get into the Community?
I'm talking about a shift in the way videos are made here..
There's no effort in throwing a Gore Scene up before your Song and Skating.
I hate to take away from what the video is other than the intro, but it was really unsettling.
I won't say anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXq_GuO7pn8
...Seems like you just got served.

caccy
09-14-2012, 11:39 PM
sick skating just be careful cause ea banned me cause of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtLESSe5HWQ

i am a snail
09-15-2012, 07:53 AM
hey guys remember that CAP video that prowlin made?