PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Adobe Media Encoder CS6

HorseHead
09-13-2012, 09:32 PM
My version of Adobe Media Encoder seems to believe that there is no audio attached to the FLV files that I'm downloading from EA. Anyone have any general ideas of what I could do to make it realize there is audio? I'm running it on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Help? Thanks!

i am a snail
09-13-2012, 09:53 PM
My version of Adobe Media Encoder seems to believe that there is no audio attached to the FLV files that I'm downloading from EA. Anyone have any general ideas of what I could do to make it realize there is audio? I'm running it on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Help? Thanks!
convert to mp4 or something? adobe for some reason doesn't like reading .flv's and pretty much never have

HorseHead
09-14-2012, 07:57 AM
When I use it to convert to MP4 it doesn't bring the audio with it. My trial to prism ran out, and I forgot where I downloaded the other thing I used to use to convert files before I got this laptop/my old one got stolen.

emericaridr11
09-14-2012, 08:11 AM
my ae does this too......you must convert your clip to mp4 or avi or something BEFORE you go into AE......

also exporting to flv has no audio, bummed me out hard

HorseHead
09-14-2012, 02:07 PM
my ae does this too......you must convert your clip to mp4 or avi or something BEFORE you go into AE......

also exporting to flv has no audio, bummed me out hard

Well, shit, this is probably more troubleshooting than I care to do for fake skate purposes. Does anyone have a link to a good free converter? Prism don't work for me no more and I'm not gonna buy the damn thing. The other one linked in Knex's little tutorial starting guide doesn't work for me either. I download it and then it just repeatedly says that it's shutting down the installer due to an error.

emericaridr11
09-14-2012, 03:49 PM
word just a min....

emericaridr11
09-14-2012, 05:21 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18934100/Pc%20Converters.zip
try these

thesignguy
09-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Use the converted video to. Every time I have tried matching converted audio to the original flv video it never lines up. And it doesn't seem to be uniform so you can't just line it up. Can't wait to see something new from you man.

HorseHead
09-14-2012, 06:05 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18934100/Pc%20Converters.zip
try these

Dude, thanks so so much! I really appreciate it. I'm gonna see if I can't make a video sometime this weekend.

Sign Guy, thanks for the heads up.