PDA

View Full Version : Space Hell - HorseHead and a lil' touch of Knex

HorseHead
09-15-2012, 10:12 AM
First vid in a while, featuring an appearance from good ol' Knex. I'm pretty sure the sound is still fucked. That's life, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDRYeEyI8EQ

Clayfighter
09-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Phantasmic

Skatehead
09-15-2012, 10:45 AM
My favorite part was the sound....
And the gaps....
And the horse...
And the hell...
And the knex...
And the everything...

emericaridr11
09-15-2012, 10:51 AM
feebs 50 smith DAMN
sound is fucked hahaha
so sick donkeydome

andreas
09-15-2012, 11:16 AM
that's pretty slack to not fix the sound >_> moot point. skating was ill though.

killer kow20
09-15-2012, 12:04 PM
loved the editing in this one.
Every trick was notable and seeing how you and Knex just killed every spot you filmed at makes me want to step my game up

BaphoM3th
09-15-2012, 12:08 PM
I kinda really wanna see one more psychonaut full length .... <3 this was excellent

Granka
09-15-2012, 01:36 PM
:O

Holy fucking tits! THIS... WAS... SO GOOD!

Psychonaut still lives and rips. Rip and rape!

Stevland
09-15-2012, 04:48 PM
as expected. inspiring. to much aaaaahw moments. <3

r0ke
09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Horse rules

crni1976
09-16-2012, 01:31 PM
This sets my mood for tonight. Killer soundtrack and incredible skating. Incredible.

heshfield
09-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Whats with everybody making vids again? ..guess Im slacking (as usual).
Anyhow this is a very welcome sight, and a special treat to see Knex in there.

I love how this was edited.. And as always with your vids, its an interesting journey into another world.

great lines, back smith transfer, cab blunt, ..knex's first trick, back noseblunt to backside noseslide, tail to switch crooks 180 popout, bomb to bank, ..switch 180 feeble, gap to nose nollie flip out, inward to front crooks, front 360 to skinny bank, and an amazing gap nosebone ender..

So much good stuff and killer a track. Awesome as ever..

mamba12
09-16-2012, 05:24 PM
sugar tits

fuck sound. edit was fantastic

loved your shit horse but knex kinda really stole the show. his first clip was so fap-worthy. loved all the bank drops

saunders420
09-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Boss. Head and a spice of knex for flavour. This has me hitting up the pvr.

Fecal Face
09-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Two of my favorite fakeskaters. I'm so happy.

So many good angles (''''':

Ayreon
09-16-2012, 08:28 PM
too much non-game footy thrown in. I like it when it was blended in but I felt that went on too long. I would have used it just during a tempo change or a beat hit. you did at the end. I liked when the skate sounds left completely and came back after the music stopped for the last trick. Overall I would have made the skate sounds louder. The quietness off the sounds kinda supported the vibe of the atmospheric song, but if they were louder throughout it would have made the area when the sound left completely stronger. It would have also made the slam of the landing on that final trick stand out more.

that gap at 3:03 was really sick. and even better one would have been that adjacent bank you could see in the corner of the second angle. I wouldn't have made such a direction change and would have been a cleaner landing. but this is just something I saw I thought Id point out. total nit picking lol (edit: probably has something to do with me wanting to play the game so fucking much im coming up with my own tricks in my head haha)

the landing in powerslide at 3:33 was really smooth

good vid and great effort on the edit

which is why I bothered to go so indepth.

keep it up

HorseHead
09-17-2012, 09:47 AM
too much non-game footy thrown in. I like it when it was blended in but I felt that went on too long. I would have used it just during a tempo change or a beat hit. you did at the end. I liked when the skate sounds left completely and came back after the music stopped for the last trick. Overall I would have made the skate sounds louder. The quietness off the sounds kinda supported the vibe of the atmospheric song, but if they were louder throughout it would have made the area when the sound left completely stronger. It would have also made the slam of the landing on that final trick stand out more.

that gap at 3:03 was really sick. and even better one would have been that adjacent bank you could see in the corner of the second angle. I wouldn't have made such a direction change and would have been a cleaner landing. but this is just something I saw I thought Id point out. total nit picking lol (edit: probably has something to do with me wanting to play the game so fucking much im coming up with my own tricks in my head haha)

the landing in powerslide at 3:33 was really smooth

good vid and great effort on the edit

which is why I bothered to go so indepth.

keep it up

Hell yeah I went overboard with non-game clips, the song's over 5 minutes long. Also, I don't want to be that dude that's like "DOOOOOD, I was soooo high when I made this", but seriously, dude, I was high as shit and it looked awesome at the time. To be honest I'm surprised it made it on the internet at all. Aaaand it made it up without me putting the same clip in 3 different times, because that almost happened. That gap beef you're gonna have to take up with Knex though, that's all him. I think the way he did it was fucking awesome.

Thanks to all of you for watching this, I definitely appreciate it!

Fecal Face
09-17-2012, 09:59 AM
I don't want to be that dude that's like "DOOOOOD, I was soooo high when I made this", but seriously, dude, I was high as shit and it looked awesome

http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1346128996314914_animate.gif

DuMularn
09-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Fuck realism....we need more awesome inspirational videos parts like this!

Ayreon
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Hell yeah I went overboard with non-game clips, the song's over 5 minutes long. Also, I don't want to be that dude that's like "DOOOOOD, I was soooo high when I made this", but seriously, dude, I was high as shit and it looked awesome at the time. To be honest I'm surprised it made it on the internet at all. Aaaand it made it up without me putting the same clip in 3 different times, because that almost happened. That gap beef you're gonna have to take up with Knex though, that's all him. I think the way he did it was fucking awesome.

Thanks to all of you for watching this, I definitely appreciate it!

ahah to be fair once before i planned on making a skate vid with some of a music video in it.....put more of the music video in it than i planned cause I ran out of footy. Ladd279s fault. Fucker didnt send me enough footy lol. anyways yah, I've done it.

haha and wouldnt call it a gap beef. just a suggestion. was a good trick

Permy
09-17-2012, 06:27 PM
You are indeed a fine horse
head

Antwan
09-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Well in the midst of my complaints about using real clips
You do it alot.. It always seems to work though.
Where the fuck has Knex been..
Really going to drop that on us and disappear again? Haha
Damn that shit was smooth though..
Stop making us look bad HH.

fallingskyline
09-19-2012, 04:17 AM
Knexhorse, a prizeless combo. The non-game clips worked well for me, i don't see a second of it i didn't like, cause the mood fits and the skating and the fliming and the gaps and so on <3