09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWvPGB-8xg&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWvPGB-8xg&hd=1

- InsideManager picks "Hilow, The Plaza" by xImortalDEATHx
-Andreas picks promenade by sever
-ay platypus picks Vancouver by pairs prowlin
-m7 picks Ruben's "The Watergate"
-exoskate picks spot lights by volume one
-Wiltzuh picks "The Outpost" by TheMaster !
-Briden picks Jordan's "Safton Mercy High"
-Mark picks Nile Plaza
-mad hatter picks Buddah blessed's "street of SF"
-Mattyman picks P-Jam by Emericarider
-Noodlezer picks "Roger Water" by M.VENGEANCE
-boxerman08 "The Old Port Underpass" by Ay Platypus!
-Marky mark picks Nile Plaza by Old Skooler
-Laddycakes picks banks by rzfvr
-ValleyBoy picks stacks 2
-Echo picks st cloud plaza by general jack
- xXxiTz Chr1sxXx picks fully's Westchester plaza
-twig picks The School by rzfvr

Thanks to everyone that entered. This turned out really amazing. I put a lot of dam work into this edit. The longest render was the 20 second credits out of every part lol. Took forever.

Anyways, the skating was fantastic from everyone. For future collabs people have to watch sending me footy that they didnt download completely. The skate reel is poo and sometimes the clips dont download all the way. if there is a clip here that seems to cut way to fast, that happened.

Other than that, amazing footy overall. I had fun making this collab. And yah...im doing another one

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=12634&p=116423#post116423

also, if anyone figures out why the people that are in the intermission....are in the intermission...you get a cookie

xXxiTz Chr1sxXx
09-19-2012, 01:41 PM
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS.
bout to watch it right now

InsideManager
09-19-2012, 02:07 PM
So epic, no criticisms, just awesome video and edit, very well done for making everything come together and not seem like such a mashup, the flow was nice and everything was dope. I liked boxers part the best I think, Briden and M7 also killed it, everybody came nice, a few parks in here I need to hunt down. :cool:

Thanks for including me and taking your time to put something like this together for us, greatly appreciated and I enjoyed it a lot, going to have to give this multiple watches haha.

m.seven
09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
skeet,skeet,skeet...that was sweet!
everybody had sick parts,so many awesome parks.
amazing edit Ay,loved the credits and the extras.good song choices too
great job everybody,glad to see this vid finally come together.

xXxiTz Chr1sxXx
09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Sooooooooooooooo amazing,idk how many times im gonna watch this lol. every1 has some dope parts. very glad to be a part of this.

Antwan
09-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Had Mixed feelings about this video..
Music didn't seem to fit, and it's not that I don't get into rock/alternative.
There's only a few parts where the music actually went with the skating, it was just background noise.
Ayreon, Respect man.. You do some crazy long edits and I see potential in it
but your love for rock is kind of killing it for me. Your edits are missing something when people are skating..
I cant put my finger on what.. but it isn't falling in line for me.
I did enjoy the video, don't get me wrong.
I believe almost everyone had at least one trick they just settled for, or so it seemed.
I know weird stuff happens in create a park, but you should go that extra step..
A lot of far off filming I wasn't a fan of.
Work to be done. Always room for progression and in turn, Criticism.
If you're a part of a video you're going to look at it differently, I get that.. you're pumped up for your part.
Waiting to see your tricks. This is how I viewed the video however. I hope you can see some truth in what I've said
and I Hope to see everyone getting better.

andreas
09-19-2012, 02:25 PM
F YE watching in a bit.

oh fix that name thing in the description the park is called promenade. my mistake... :(

Ladd279
09-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Really good ayreon, are my sound fucked they were fine when I sent them but wouldn't dought it has in the past and doing to agus right now.

Didn't think some of the songs matched well but just my opinion, still really good

m.seven
09-19-2012, 02:56 PM
i'm just gonna say it..Antwan why are you getting on lately with an essay about what's wrong with every vid you watch?
you've been around and i respect that but come on man,you do this all the time and eventually you piss someone off and all hell breaks loose.
sometimes some things are best kept to yourself,not trying to beef with you at all just calling it as i see it.

sorry Ay

Ayreon
09-19-2012, 03:01 PM
i'm just gonna say it..Antwan why are you getting on lately with an essay about what's wrong with every vid you watch?
you've been around and i respect that but come on man,you do this all the time and eventually you piss someone off and all hell breaks loose.
sometimes some things are best kept to yourself,not trying to beef with you at all just calling it as i see it.

sorry Ay
yah it really doesnt bother me. To me I see he watched it as not liking the music.

When the songs speed up, the transitions and trick speed up.

its hard as hell to place this amount of clips from so many people. The second song I placed slower skaters. The third I placed the faster clips. I picked songs for these that are the same speed throughout. The first and last songs where the first ones I edited. Which is why their songs have more tempo changes and beat hits. After that there was no way I was doing that much work to the clips. Fact is Ants opinion is the exact opposite of what InsideManager and m7 said.

Cant please everyone but thats ok

PoppySquidJr
09-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Love it, love it, love it. Keep editing, Ay.
keep skating, everyone.

exoskate89
09-19-2012, 03:25 PM
So epic, no criticisms, just awesome video and edit, very well done for making everything come together and not seem like such a mashup, the flow was nice and everything was dope. I liked boxers part the best I think, Briden and M7 also killed it, everybody came nice, a few parks in here I need to hunt down. :cool:

Thanks for including me and taking your time to put something like this together for us, greatly appreciated and I enjoyed it a lot, going to have to give this multiple watches haha.

what this man said
wiltzuh killed it and his double angles were sweet
mark had a sick intro
and I'm guessing the people in the intermission were all people who sent you clips of them standing as their intro and full body shot

andreas
09-19-2012, 04:27 PM
long as hell. enjoyed it. great work ayreon :)

Antwan
09-19-2012, 04:33 PM

sorry Ay
Hey the same reason anyone gives a reviews right..
You can use it, or ignore it.
I hate how it's some big thing when I do it too.. I do it because I see potential not to rad on people,
make them feel bad or whatever you all are thinking.. I do it because I know it can be better.
When I know somethings not up to par I'm going to say so.
It's not out of disrespect.. It only seems this way when people want to blow up
about getting a negative review. The community is full of different thoughts, and this is just one.
You should be so lucky to get something positive from someone who isn't your best bud.
If you wanna skate realistic be realistic about the whole thing, give into progression..
make bad ass videos.. and the things you need to improve on will not be so obvious.

Ayreon
09-19-2012, 04:48 PM
what this man said
wiltzuh killed it and his double angles were sweet
mark had a sick intro
and I'm guessing the people in the intermission were all people who sent you clips of them standing as their intro and full body shot

ding ding we have a winner. Basically they didnt give me a second green screen for an intro shot. Not a big deal but in the intros of songs you can see theirs was much less interesting.

Mark gets the winner for the coolest intro shot.

exoskate89
09-19-2012, 05:02 PM
I believe almost everyone had at least one trick they just settled for,.

what do you mean by just settled for?

exoskate89
09-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Mark gets the winner for the coolest intro shot.

true dat

NotedDerk
09-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Antwan why are you getting on lately with an essay about what's wrong with every vid you watch?

At least I wasn't the only one thinking this, haha.
I think it's just the way he constructs his comments that gets on my nerves, sounds cocky as fuck.
Like he knows what is the best way to approach every aspect of a video, my way or the highway type shit.

Anyway, the video was great ayreon, might give a full on review later, but no promises.
There was just a lot of good stuff and typing it all would be a bitch, lovely work all around guys.

Mark the Sith
09-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey the same reason anyone gives a reviews right..
You can use it, or ignore it.
I hate how it's some big thing when I do it too.. I do it because I see potential not to rad on people,
make them feel bad or whatever you all are thinking.. I do it because I know it can be better.
When I know somethings not up to par I'm going to say so.
It's not out of disrespect.. It only seems this way when people want to blow up
about getting a negative review. The community is full of different thoughts, and this is just one.
You should be so lucky to get something positive from someone who isn't your best bud.
If you wanna skate realistic be realistic about the whole thing, give into progression..
make bad ass videos.. and the things you need to improve on will not be so obvious.

You say this as if you've done better, very looking-down-your-nose feel to this...

That being said, first and foremost I'd like to thank all the park creators for the outstanding work they've done these past years. Without them the community would truly be dead.

Onto the video...

Ayreon, make sure you save some editing tricks for the full length. Everything about this was sweetness. The Beatles. Parkour Break. Laddy's psychedelic filters. Intermission! The commercial for Hillbomb. Ending credits. Music selection was spot on, fuck what anyone else thinks. Not everyone likes rap and dubstep.

All the filmers for this, thank you for stepping up for this vid. I've watched this 4 times now, and I personally believe Valleyboy stole the show. But then I remember Boxer's windowsill blunt, or Wiltz' ollie to blunt over the small fence, or Chris' step up double flip, or Laddy's tiny blunt on the pole, or a million other tricks and I think that everyone killed it in their own way. True community vibe, excited for the next one and a big thank you to everyone involved!

How the hell did I get final spot? Someone's playing favorites.

InsideManager
09-19-2012, 05:52 PM
I was really psyched to see who got the final spot haha, so many good fakeskaters but I think you held it down Mark, it was a sick little part. The parkour was hilarious, I wish you said you were going to do it, I would've liked to see some other people try some silliness.

Ayreon
09-19-2012, 06:37 PM
I was really psyched to see who got the final spot haha, so many good fakeskaters but I think you held it down Mark, it was a sick little part. The parkour was hilarious, I wish you said you were going to do it, I would've liked to see some other people try some silliness.

I totally didnt plan on that. I did a parkour vid a LONG time ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXgrEA8v1w

some how this vid has 50, 000 views lmfao.
I was going to do another one before my ps3 fucked off. I had those 2 clips. Thought it would be nice to get my own face in the vid a bit lol

You say this as if you've done better, very looking-down-your-nose feel to this...

That being said, first and foremost I'd like to thank all the park creators for the outstanding work they've done these past years. Without them the community would truly be dead.

Onto the video...

Ayreon, make sure you save some editing tricks for the full length. Everything about this was sweetness. The Beatles. Parkour Break. Laddy's psychedelic filters. Intermission! The commercial for Hillbomb. Ending credits. Music selection was spot on, fuck what anyone else thinks. Not everyone likes rap and dubstep.

All the filmers for this, thank you for stepping up for this vid. I've watched this 4 times now, and I personally believe Valleyboy stole the show. But then I remember Boxer's windowsill blunt, or Wiltz' ollie to blunt over the small fence, or Chris' step up double flip, or Laddy's tiny blunt on the pole, or a million other tricks and I think that everyone killed it in their own way. True community vibe, excited for the next one and a big thank you to everyone involved!

How the hell did I get final spot? Someone's playing favorites.

haha <3 fav fav

It came down to more that you last 4 clips made such a nice cool little package. Not a lot of people would give those small ass rails a second look. Then here you come and hit both of them from the same side. Loved the second angles too. The multiple angles played into the beat hits so I put them at the end.

But yah I put non skating stuff between songs. Gives people a visual break. Constant skate clips can sometimes wear the brain down with too much awesomeness in a row.

Anyway, the video was great ayreon, might give a full on review later, but no promises.
There was just a lot of good stuff and typing it all would be a bitch, lovely work all around guys.

hahah thanks man.

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
09-20-2012, 02:11 AM
Sick Ayreon, good stuff man

Wiltzuh
09-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Wowww...i'm speechless now...this was steeezzzz

All i can say is this was SO fecking good ! Everyone had amazing stuff in this one, but somehow Echos short part impressed me most.

And now my pizza is cold cause i forgot to eat it while i was watching this....
Fail...

Ayreon
09-20-2012, 08:39 AM
hahaha thanks

at least pizza is good cold.

Legba
09-20-2012, 10:27 AM
LEGBA LIKES IT!

Everybody threw down for sure!
And those parks, AHHH! they were equally stimulating:o! GREAT FUKKING JOB EVERYONE !!! !!!
And while I didn't LOVE every song, they did all work well to provide the right amount of energy and match the hype of everyone's tricks.
Bravo Ay, Bravo!

briden
09-20-2012, 10:57 AM
I tried writing up a part for part analysis on my first watch, but I ended up writing about every other trick. I liked the together-but-divided style of the parts; even if the songs didn't really connect with me personally, it still flowed well and made a 20 minute vid seem a lot shorter. I gotta say though big ups to the xbox skaters for showing me a few lines I had never noticed before.

m.seven
09-20-2012, 12:33 PM
just watched on the big screen in the living room,highly recommended
can't say enough how much this vid kicks ass

echoturbo
09-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Wowww...i'm speechless now...this was steeezzzz

All i can say is this was SO fecking good ! Everyone had amazing stuff in this one, but somehow Echos short part impressed me most.

And now my pizza is cold cause i forgot to eat it while i was watching this....
Fail... thanks man

echoturbo
09-20-2012, 09:01 PM
this video was really good the editing was good all the parts were good. my favorite part is the credits with all are guys standing in a group

Ayreon
09-21-2012, 03:20 PM
yah that took a retarded long time to render cause it had to process 17 green screen effects at once lol

Boxerman08
09-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Watched this multiple times already, but noticed I've never left my thought lol Not that it matters to anyone, but just feel like stating some of my favs;

Fav trick out of all this was probably m7's kickflip bs tail 270 kickflip out, so clean and I really liked how it looked. Must've been a bitch to get like that since the bench was pretty low.
In terms of entire parts, it's hard to nail it down to my very favourite because I thought everyone killed it in their own way, but I think my 3 favs at least were Echo's, Platypus' and Wiltzuh's parts. Everyone did have one or two tricks that wow'ed me, but their parts were my favs overall.

Thanks for including me in this Ay, sweet edit as well. You can't please everyone with the song choice, but it was still watchable :p And huge thanks to all those park builders as well, who keep coming out with sick stuff to keep this game/community alive!

m.seven
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
thanks Boxer!
was kind of a bitch,especially cause i wanted that pivot out kind of landing and that took forever.

mattyman512
09-21-2012, 05:57 PM
I so wished that I was part of this! I feel so fucking bad for not gettin those clips in on time I hope u get this going again soon so then I can mange to get a full song part as I missed this 1! I hate working! I miss on things like this!

exoskate89
09-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I so wished that I was part of this! I feel so fucking bad for not gettin those clips in on time I hope u get this going again soon so then I can mange to get a full song part as I missed this 1! I hate working! I miss on things like this!

i would have enjoyed watching your part

Ayreon
09-22-2012, 12:23 PM
I felt bad saying you couldnt make it and i would have loved to have you in.

But the intro was done and as you can see adding somone and rerendering that and the credits would have been a bitch. Plus I had all the other footy and really wanted to get editing. I dont start editing untill all the footy is in so I can make it all fit in the best spots

you can sign up for project hill bomb.

got till oct 5th and I only need 3-5 clips