PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know how to make a generater?

Hobbs
09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
i am making a spot light rock gap and i wanted to know what materials i should use for a generater!! Thanks! :D

PoppySquidJr
09-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Well I made a sort-of generator with no plastic covering once, but I'm no expert at CAPs. just look up a generator on google images and mess around with merging stuff.

blitzkow
09-19-2012, 04:19 PM
give me a bit and ill try to come up with something

Ohmidineffect
09-19-2012, 04:43 PM
NO. No. no. Stuff like this takes the creativity out of CAP. Don't ask us for help on building something dude, if you're a Builder then BUILD! Mess around with the system and experiment! I've found my greatest ideas and skateparks through experimenting.

sarsparillo
09-19-2012, 05:10 PM
NO. No. no. Stuff like this takes the creativity out of CAP. Don't ask us for help on building something dude, if you're a Builder then BUILD! Mess around with the system and experiment! I've found my greatest ideas and skateparks through experimenting.
Totally agreed. You should be secretly stealing ideas and modifying them for your own parks, like me.

Fecal Face
09-19-2012, 05:10 PM

Yes this

Hobbs
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
yea i came up with something before reading these comments anyways. But i must take advice from you ohmid because youre one of the best around!!!!!!!

Hobbs
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM
i think i will pass on a spotlight park anyways, im gonna make something else!!!