PDA

View Full Version : Electric Box (Opinions?)

ItsFJ
09-19-2012, 06:34 PM
A park im working on :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QkPtTYHBU

blitzkow
09-19-2012, 06:43 PM
what do you want an option on the electrical box or the cap, ill give both.
the electrical box is tight and i like how you used a prop instead of wasting terrain very creative. the cap looks like it needs some more work (walling it off adding more skate-able things. but put a little time into it and it will be tight.

InsideManager
09-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Ehhh I get what you're trying to accomplish, just to me it instantly says "half a shipping container". I don't know much about CAP's but the blue colour kills it for me. Keep at it though, there's been some pretty decent electrical boxes around here so props for trying something new, I've seen people put handles on on doors and what not and even like cords and pipes on the walls, I think if you added a few cords going up the wall, and some handles it would probably translate better as an electrical box.

ItsFJ
09-19-2012, 06:49 PM
what do you want an option on the electrical box or the cap, ill give both.
the electrical box is tight and i like how you used a prop instead of wasting terrain very creative. the cap looks like it needs some more work (walling it off adding more skate-able things. but put a little time into it and it will be tight.

i just wanted opinions on the electric box , the cap isnt anywhere near done, i just started it thts why its not walled off yet, ive built plenty of parks b4, i just never made posts about them on fluckit

ItsFJ
09-19-2012, 06:52 PM
its a real pain to work with merging more stuff will just make it harder, because everytime i try to edit the park it will fly out the ground, so its gonna have to be the last thing i build

yumpancakes1
09-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I'd add some rails on the bottom like a curb with some weeds coming out then it would look perfect