PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to make hips?

xfreeZe
09-23-2012, 04:32 AM
for Bowls or minis like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doqw-JXP3Sw&feature=channel&list=UL

Ruben_Williams
09-23-2012, 04:44 AM
yes, but its very fiddly n far too difficult to explain, u'll need the merge glitch for sure to make something like that.

xfreeZe
09-23-2012, 05:45 AM
yes, but its very fiddly n far too difficult to explain, u'll need the merge glitch for sure to make something like that.
Im on xbox, but do you think you could make a video how to make something like it? that would be very helpful.

Ruben_Williams
09-23-2012, 06:18 AM
In Plaza terrain there is grass curve thing, u wanna make a half circle with it, using the under neath as the top so flip it upside down, and then for the bowl u grab the in the vert section the roll in, round so the bottom meets the lip of the plaza piece and piece them together working your way round to create the bowl. thats how the striped bit is done. (i hope that makes sense) . . for this one he's used quarter pipes turned on their sides to make the floor. . . again I will stress this is gonna be difficult without the merge glitch, u just need to get that and experiment, try to think outside the box.

the outstretched hip bit u see in the thumb nail, is made up of a series of quarter pipe hips, all stuck together, that's about it really.

blitzkow
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
well i can tell that the guy who made the park used the dropin piece in the vert terrain cant tell much else but ill look into it

xfreeZe
09-23-2012, 01:20 PM
well i can tell that the guy who made the park used the dropin piece in the vert terrain cant tell much else but ill look into it

blitzkow
09-24-2012, 02:49 PM
for Bowls or minis like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doqw-JXP3Sw&feature=channel&list=UL
im working on making this guys park on the xbox :)

xfreeZe
09-25-2012, 06:51 AM
Hell yes ! Im on xbox too!

blitzkow
09-27-2012, 03:44 PM
In Plaza terrain there is grass curve thing, u wanna make a half circle with it, using the under neath as the top so flip it upside down, and then for the bowl u grab the in the vert section the roll in, round so the bottom meets the lip of the plaza piece and piece them together working your way round to create the bowl. thats how the striped bit is done. (i hope that makes sense) . . for this one he's used quarter pipes turned on their sides to make the floor. . . again I will stress this is gonna be difficult without the merge glitch, u just need to get that and experiment, try to think outside the box.

the outstretched hip bit u see in the thumb nail, is made up of a series of quarter pipe hips, all stuck together, that's about it really.

hey Ruben could you show some pics of the hip taken apart im trying to remake this on xbox and still am having problems with the hip. and the small qp ist connected to