PDA

View Full Version : Just for LOLSS

Ruben_Williams
09-24-2012, 11:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lCnHCgMCU&feature=context-shows&list=SL

Ruben_Williams
09-24-2012, 11:26 AM
IRONY . . . . This is their attempt at doing a realistic montage, which is nowhere near as sweet as the stuff I've seen from you guys. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omuMiJiTG8E

Antwan
09-24-2012, 03:19 PM
What's popular will circulate.
Why do you guys keep watching these videos? haha
It's become obvious over the years.. People like to win when they play competitively.
Shooting Games, Sports, Skate, Everything.
They will do anything and everything, and support anything and everything that wins.
As messed up as it seems, The majority probably don't know about us.
They do what they like to.. even if it is an extremely popular way to play this game
You can't deny respecting that.
That is one reason why I love the series.. do what you want, Skate the megapark or don't skate the megapark.
Maybe they are a little out of line saying they are for the community, as the community doesn't really exist anymore..
we did kind of take over, but not showing the masses what we do.
How are we any better? Leaving one up comments on their stuff.
Even if we did show what we were about more publicly I don't think people would be into it
it's not what is circulating. I say Arcade skating wins.
Fluckit, LikeButter and other mag sites are really what the skate community boils down to for me
but it's not what everyone is watching. So I don't know maybe in some respect they are for certain aspects
of what the community used to be.. everyone coming together publicly to share.
One thing is for sure though, they have a larger number of heads supporting what they do.
Really I think this is where the heart and soul of the game is, We do this even though we're not as public about it
just because we click, We get it, We like it. I think that's really all fluckit every was man..
We don't need to worry about this stuff. They are keeping the game alive in their own way.
We need more people using these servers to keep this thing going, if it gets more people into it
and keeps the series online so we can continue to play together, I'm all for it.

Ruben_Williams
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
It's not the skating the mega park thing that I care about, I've been on it loads of times on easy, I'm not the best I'll be honest but its a good laugh. U kno u're in trouble when the dudes on the other team have colourful t shirts, green decks and missing legs though.

its albert n the way he thinks he represents the entire skate community that annoys me. he might have a passion for gaming, but he doesnt have a passion for skating.

fallingskyline
09-24-2012, 03:50 PM
i gotta say, their realistic montage has some damn good filming in it

NotedDerk
09-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Just to add a little more pathetic-ness their way, check this out.

They tried to start a 'real life obey team' a while back, only saw this one video they put out, as far as I know.
Looked through the comments on that video and people were calling him out for lurking someone else's shit.

Their gay fucking version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkokHDstSk

Original (which has three times as many views, haha)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNbgblpZck

Ruben_Williams
09-24-2012, 05:10 PM
well thats just wrongggg

Ladd279
09-24-2012, 05:30 PM
And to add even more, they took obey from a call of duty team. They literally rip of all their intros and use them

Permy
09-24-2012, 06:28 PM
boy, do I not care at all about this.

momadaddy
09-24-2012, 06:35 PM
ugghhh

SK8ERatWAR
09-25-2012, 05:01 AM
Just to add a little more pathetic-ness their way, check this out.

They tried to start a 'real life obey team' a while back, only saw this one video they put out, as far as I know.
Looked through the comments on that video and people were calling him out for lurking someone else's shit.

Their gay fucking version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkokHDstSk

Original (which has three times as many views, haha)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNbgblpZck

wow dude, thanks for reminding me of that vid. I watched that vid litterally a thousand times on skapo's channel, michael davis and skapo have been my favourite skatechannels since that vid came out. I really, really, really, reaheally fucking hate these fuckers for ruining such an amazing vid. My respect for them has now dropped below zero

SK8ERatWAR
09-25-2012, 05:13 AM
now on topic:

you'll have these sad kind of cases, like albert (hilarious name btw), on every game that is popular. I've seen dipshits like him stealing stuff and copying stuff, saying it's their own, in bf3, cod, gta and total war games.
Above all, I'm actually glad they don't interfere in our little happy community :)
We have fuckers on youtube, not here on fluckit, that hate everyone's stuff for not being just like kanen or innout or starting bullshit on every video they encounter, to just name a few: sgreen, evile, lil'luke........ I hate these kids just as much as albert

Ayreon
09-25-2012, 09:15 AM
watched a bit of that first vid posted then got tired of the 12 year old voices in about 5 seconds

bengrover
09-25-2012, 03:17 PM
now on topic:

you'll have these sad kind of cases, like albert (hilarious name btw), on every game that is popular. I've seen dipshits like him stealing stuff and copying stuff, saying it's their own, in bf3, cod, gta and total war games.
Above all, I'm actually glad they don't interfere in our little happy community :)
We have fuckers on youtube, not here on fluckit, that hate everyone's stuff for not being just like kanen or innout or starting bullshit on every video they encounter, to just name a few: sgreen, evile, lil'luke........ I hate these kids just as much as albert

Im so happy that we don't have them and their 'fan base' anywhere near FluckIt. The fact that they don't even know about this place is a blessing.

Seanne1986
09-25-2012, 05:55 PM
I just have this feeling that most of the comments on their vids (top comments etc), are actually them selfs in "disguise" just to blow sunshine up their own arse. Never seen anyone posting on youtube sucking someone's dick as much as their fanbase do.. It's actually rather pathetic.

yumpancakes1
09-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Atleast 7 accounts that comment on their videos are the sam person as said above me disguises

Seanne1986
09-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Taking a decent video and editing it like it is some shitty call of duty video. I hate that shit
Another example.. lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHyEKJh4Qrc&feature=plcp

lmfao.. wow that's really horrible..

[Moose]
09-28-2012, 11:55 PM
These guys are youtube partners. They get MONEY from just views alone. Don't support them by even posting this garbage.

Obviously they don't know jack shit about skating in the real world. They prey on other people's content for their own profit.
I did my part. I flagged that one video where they were selling shirts to help the production of skate 4 or some nonsense

Fuck Albert

Boris Magee
10-02-2012, 03:51 AM
I am blocked from commenting on their videos because I highlighted how despicable their behavior was with the whole 'SKATE 4 CONFIRMED YES! THE BEST!!!' bullcrap
i can't believe they are partnered.