PDA

View Full Version : Sid Melvin Ooh La La Part

TOATISCOMING
09-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Sid Melvin is so underrated its ridiculous. Lets change that. Watch his part from my good friend Garret Taylor's Ooh La La and then go buy the DVD at workingonskating.com if you wanna see more sick skating.

http://youtu.be/z_o8wVpDLEI

Legba
09-25-2012, 02:40 PM
DOPE
I'm really diggin these ooh la la parts. Is there anyway I can pay to download it instead of dvd? Packages are a pain in the ass in my neighborhood!

But yeah man, dude's style is dope as fuck! Not too technical or too daredevil-esque; but still equally skillful. He's just smooth and unique, the type of skating that is just fun to watch and gets you hyped to skate! Reminds me a bit of Danny Gonzalez style (mega compliment coming from me).

Monk
09-25-2012, 07:44 PM
me likey!

TOATISCOMING
09-25-2012, 10:04 PM
DOPE
I'm really diggin these ooh la la parts. Is there anyway I can pay to download it instead of dvd? Packages are a pain in the ass in my neighborhood!

But yeah man, dude's style is dope as fuck! Not too technical or too daredevil-esque; but still equally skillful. He's just smooth and unique, the type of skating that is just fun to watch and gets you hyped to skate! Reminds me a bit of Danny Gonzalez style (mega compliment coming from me).

Uhm let me ask garrett,ill see if he will hook up a download link for the full vid,the bonus features are sick too.

Legba
09-26-2012, 07:29 PM
^That'd be sweeeeet^