PDA

View Full Version : BAER TKO

Fecal Face
09-28-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't know if you guys know much about me but I write a lot of graffiti. This dude is my idol, straight up.

The full length is WAR 4 from TKO. I think it's on Youtube in entireity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaVZH93UZtg

Ayreon
09-28-2012, 10:24 AM
ahh, the most artistic variety of crime.

a lot of grafitti artists are talented as hell.

Fecal Face
09-28-2012, 10:25 AM
ahh, the most artistic variety of crime.

a lot of grafitti artists are talented as hell.

We're the artists they love to hate!

Fecal Face
09-28-2012, 05:00 PM
war 42 is awesome. haha. buket is one crazy dude

When I think of gnarly spots, I immediately think of Buket haha. That dude has BALLS. He's gotten in trouble with the five-oh a lot though haha

Seanne1986
09-28-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmqhqKNovhw

Fecal Face
09-28-2012, 07:25 PM
I didnt even have to play the video and I knew it was KIDULT haha

Extinguisher master.

oKwiider
09-29-2012, 03:41 PM
kidult's a talentless attention whore.
point blank.

Fecal Face
09-29-2012, 06:00 PM
kidult's a talentless attention whore.
point blank.

All graffiti writers are attention whores haha. We wouldn't write our name on other peoples property if we weren't. I will agree that he doesn't really impress me though.

oKwiider
09-29-2012, 06:17 PM
All graffiti writers are attention whores haha. We wouldn't write our name on other peoples property if we weren't. I will agree that he doesn't really impress me though.
what he does is different. you dont see most graffiti writers doing interviews with fashion magazines and releasing limited quantity shirts claiming he's against brands like supreme but then turniing around and doing exactly what they do. anyone with piece of toast for a brain can see hes in it for the money and fame. not gonna try to be all political and junk cause people will start to realize that i dont know what the fuck im talking about if they havent already.

Fecal Face
09-29-2012, 06:32 PM
what he does is different. you dont see most graffiti writers doing interviews with fashion magazines and releasing limited quantity shirts claiming he's against brands like supreme but then turniing around and doing exactly what they do. anyone with piece of toast for a brain can see hes in it for the money and fame. not gonna try to be all political and junk cause people will start to realize that i dont know what the fuck im talking about if they havent already.

I couldn't agree with you more. I hate the dude. I will admit he's got balls though.