PDA

View Full Version : For the hardcore music fans that go to shows.

TOATISCOMING
09-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Dont you just hate it when your about to throwndown in the pit and you end up out shining the guys that cant do it right,
your the only one in the pit,just simply they are throwing down at the wrong time,or my biggest pet peeve they dont know how to
2step?

http://youtu.be/H4hyAFnaj5o

mamba12
09-28-2012, 01:03 PM
What did i just watch? People flailing their arms and legs around for 10 seconds then just milling around a high school gym.

Jebotek
09-28-2012, 01:49 PM
that shit was hilarious

NotedDerk
09-28-2012, 02:04 PM
I've always thought how it makes someone look completely idiotic, no idea why it's so popular to do this at shows.
Moshing is one thing, but this is beyond ridiculous, haha. It's why I just stand back whenever there is only GA.

but then again, i'm not a part of the 'hardcore' crowd for music tastes, so I just don't understand.

m.seven
09-28-2012, 02:06 PM
that's the worst kung fu movie i've ever seen

TOATISCOMING
09-28-2012, 02:24 PM
They have no style with it or attitude

Ohmidineffect
09-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Oh god. Come to new york we'll teach you how to fuck shit up properly. I just love when a good old school circle pit part comes up and everyone stands around awkwardly, thats' when people don't know their roots. Anyway, these kids suck ass and destruction of a king is booty.

i am a snail
09-28-2012, 03:09 PM
if i go to a show where people mosh i am probably not enjoying myself anyway so of course i would hate it.

i prefer shows with brohugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5HdxSQv6bg

TOATISCOMING
09-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh god. Come to new york we'll teach you how to fuck shit up properly. I just love when a good old school circle pit part comes up and everyone stands around awkwardly, thats' when people don't know their roots. Anyway, these kids suck ass and destruction of a king is booty.

Come to Vegas,we know how to fuck shit up,ever heard of suffokate,when they came to town to play 2 different times,swat had to come cause it was that fucking brutal,and i know about the new york scene,go some amazing hardcore shows

Ohmidineffect
09-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Well honestly the grimiest shows I've been to have been in jersey just fucking shit up all day long.

TOATISCOMING
09-28-2012, 08:21 PM
This show was intense,and as being in a deathcore band i have seen blood,broken teeth,holes in walls,when we play it brings a tear to my eye to see some much hate and violence,best feeling ahahahahhaa,i had the most fun at Traditional Hardcore shows

http://youtu.be/16gVJrWRvVE

SK8ERatWAR
10-01-2012, 05:59 AM
I don't see what people like about suffokate and bands alike. Musically it's nothing new, not innovative, and vocally it sounds retarded.. I don't have anything against screaming or grunting, but what this guy does is make pig sounds. Does he actually ever sing, because if he does have a great singing voice, then I don't get he'd waste it by grunting and screaming so much. just my opinion.

to stay on subject, I've once been in a moshpit, but since I have glasses they went flying the second I stepped in. so it's not for me.

SK8ERatWAR
10-01-2012, 05:59 AM
I don't see what people like about suffokate and bands alike. Musically it's nothing new, not innovative, and vocally it sounds retarded.. I don't have anything against screaming or grunting, but what this guy does is make pig sounds. Does he actually ever sing, because if he does have a great singing voice, then I don't get he'd waste it by grunting and screaming so much. just my opinion.

to stay on subject, I've once been in a moshpit, but since I have glasses they went flying the second I stepped in. so it's not for me.