View Full Version : I <3 New York

Fecal Face
10-01-2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0UrDOXbfuM

Go play in traffic.

Legba
10-01-2012, 10:28 AM
3 Things I Like/Approve of in This Video
1.0:42 is literally 2 blocks from my place and is also the best thrift store in the neighborhood.
2.Grinding the back of trucks is a timeless activity.
3.Now I know why all the cars under the BQE are so beat the fukkup. Thanks Slap!

Fecal Face
10-01-2012, 02:06 PM
3 Things I Like/Approve of in This Video
1.0:42 is literally 2 blocks from my place and is also the best thrift store in the neighborhood.
2.Grinding the back of trucks is a timeless activity.
3.Now I know why all the cars under the BQE are so beat the fukkup. Thanks Slap!

Man I wish I lived in NY, I have that style haha

momadaddy
10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
this was crazy but he is going to get beat the fuck down if he keeps that shit up

Antwan
10-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Yeah I saw this on their website a while back..
There's a few more I like on there somewhere.

Fecal Face
10-02-2012, 10:00 AM
this was crazy but he is going to get beat the fuck down if he keeps that shit up

On a related topic I learned from a messenger in NY that if cars fuck with you you pretty much have full rights to beat their shit up. Smash headlights and shit haha

Legba
10-02-2012, 04:59 PM
On a related topic I learned from a messenger in NY that if cars fuck with you you pretty much have full rights to beat their shit up. Smash headlights and shit haha

This is very true.
I really don't see it so much from bike messengers lately (all the nice n new bike lanes make sharing easier) but I have witnessed some shit from fools on those lil motorbikes and mopeds. Im talkin kickin doors and reachin into windows. NUTS! The best road rage scenario is between 2 taxi drivers tho...those dudes go in!

Fecal Face
10-03-2012, 09:46 AM
This is very true.
I really don't see it so much from bike messengers lately (all the nice n new bike lanes make sharing easier) but I have witnessed some shit from fools on those lil motorbikes and mopeds. Im talkin kickin doors and reachin into windows. NUTS! The best road rage scenario is between 2 taxi drivers tho...those dudes go in!

New Yorkers, they either love you or they want to kill you.