PDA

View Full Version : 1min at 306shop With Dylan Sabourin

JakeSkate306
10-01-2012, 01:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0iv0RwUA0I&feature=plcp

Fecal Face
10-02-2012, 10:03 AM
I see your trying out that cam there! Nice. That shop looks so ill. Is the park in the back or what?

You should add some spacers to your lens, it'll help make it wider. Try to YT crop the video too, letterboxing is pretty meh

PoppySquidJr
10-02-2012, 11:38 AM
TIL 1 = 2

JakeSkate306
10-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the help howie, il def always come to you for questions... i do need a spacer any good websites you could recommend? and yes at the start of the vid, before the skating starts, where he walks in is where the park is. and what do you mean by YT cropping? is it the black lines around the edges? Because i was just watching a vid on that today and dont get it too much.

BTW Luft... Huh?

Fecal Face
10-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the help howie, il def always come to you for questions... i do need a spacer any good websites you could recommend? and yes at the start of the vid, before the skating starts, where he walks in is where the park is. and what do you mean by YT cropping? is it the black lines around the edges? Because i was just watching a vid on that today and dont get it too much.

BTW Luft... Huh?

I'd look on Amazon, they always have suuuper cheap polarizers and spacers. You could just buy a polarizer and bust out the glass and use that, that's what I did haha.

YT cropping is when you put yt:crop=16:9 in your video's tags and it automatically zooms in past the black border. It won't work if you rendered the video with a black border though. You'll understand through trial and error.

JakeSkate306
10-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I'd look on Amazon, they always have suuuper cheap polarizers and spacers. You could just buy a polarizer and bust out the glass and use that, that's what I did haha.

YT cropping is when you put yt:crop=16:9 in your video's tags and it automatically zooms in past the black border. It won't work if you rendered the video with a black border though. You'll understand through trial and error.

Yeh I see what you mean then, im just a lil confused because im sure you know that any older model of camera is in 4:3, so if i stretched it to 16:9 wouldnt that take away from the quality and stretch the vid? so im sure il have to fix this while capturing the clips themselves first.

Fecal Face
10-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeh I see what you mean then, im just a lil confused because im sure you know that any older model of camera is in 4:3, so if i stretched it to 16:9 wouldnt that take away from the quality and stretch the vid? so im sure il have to fix this while capturing the clips themselves first.

It should leave black bars on the side since it's 4:3, that's normal. Unless you want it stretched to 16:9, which is possible and some people like it. Corridor of Shame was filmed on a VX and it got stretched to 16:9, it looks nice.