PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle 17 Clothing

itsChizzy!
10-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Shuttle 17
A Company centered around space and celestial imagery.

Team

Exoskate89
Phantom
Abstra
Chizzy

***Recruiting, Filmers, Graphic makers, park makers***

itsChizzy!
10-02-2012, 02:13 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/tcRuL81VamVe8pLdTC1uYIKKAMhPNUkdDDvqgi5kxSQ7V7LklX S8h1oiFFWUyCWbHdUQfx0ICApO2A9NFYa-Eonn-ET5xNb4/tighht.jpg?width=737&height=405

Chizzy - Back Smith

TOATISCOMING
10-02-2012, 02:35 AM
I am down for the cause

Ayreon
10-02-2012, 10:03 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Just some advice, starting a clothing team with no graphics made doesn't make sense to me.
If you yourself arent good in the GC then I cant see anyone wanting to join you and make the graphics.

Im just saying. Your photoshop ad and logo there look really cool. For sure got PS ability.That being said I wouldnt be suprised if you have GC skill.
Im saying this more along the lines of that the GC is fucked. and its really hard to make a graphic these days.

briden
10-02-2012, 11:47 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Just some advice, starting a clothing team with no graphics made doesn't make sense to me.
If you yourself arent good in the GC then I cant see anyone wanting to join you and make the graphics.

Im just saying. Your photoshop ad and logo there look really cool. For sure got PS ability.That being said I wouldnt be suprised if you have GC skill.
Im saying this more along the lines of that the GC is fucked. and its really hard to make a graphic these days.

But he's posted graphics already in the graphics section, this is a team thread in the teams section.

Ayreon
10-02-2012, 12:28 PM
well yah then nvm. Said I wouldnt be surprised if he was good based on the ad he made.

still saying its a bitch to make graphics now. the GC is so fucked up. cant reopen graphics to work on them more. my assets are working either do you cant asset in your logo into a graphic. you'd have to remake it everytime.

exoskate89
10-02-2012, 03:25 PM
just a heads up for the team: http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=12728

itsChizzy!
10-02-2012, 09:39 PM
haha i feel you aryeon. i appreciate your feedback tho. i thought about posting some graphics up here on the team thread, but i kinda diverted from it. but i will most definitely keep it in mind to post those up on this thread. if you do want to see the graphics, their on my graphics thread. expect vids and shit

Ayreon
10-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Yah I saw some. they were good.

I wanted to start a graphic team for my graveart graphics but I cant be bothered with the fucked up GC and not having a working ps3 hahaa.

itsChizzy!
10-03-2012, 11:50 PM
hell yea that gc sucks man. i dunno how im able to make things ha

itsChizzy!
11-01-2012, 04:31 PM
whats up guys. since the graphics creator is all jacked up im changing this team to an all around team instead of a clothing team. Expect more graphics and hella videos.. boards, shirts, logos, just anything. i think this is a better choice