PDA

View Full Version : Hi There !

Sinister
10-04-2012, 03:15 AM
Hi there, i discovered this forum and a lot of great park to ride here recently, i thank u all so much guys.
I like to play "switch cam" with friends on realistic skate park (i'm on Xbox) so skatefluckit is a real paradise for me !
My english is really poor so i can't share comments correctly with u guys and i m sorry about that…..
Whatever, your work keep the skate spirit alive on skate 3, thanks again !
I will try to contribute with sharing a park i made last summer, I have just to be sure to post it correctly here, so don't hesitate to tell me if i made some mistake….. ; )
Sorry again for my bad english, i have to work on it, see u guys

InsideManager
10-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Welcome and I am a big fan of your the hole park, I've been skating it for a month or so atleast. Hope you enjoy the site and checkout all the great videos, parks and graphics. ;)

momadaddy
10-04-2012, 11:00 AM
welcome brother. do not worry about bad engrish i hardly speak it and i'm from AMERICA! i blame the schooling

Sinister
10-04-2012, 12:52 PM
it makes me happy, thank to you guys.

NotedDerk
10-04-2012, 01:22 PM
English seems fine to me, not many mistakes there.
There is a ton of people here, in america, who can't spell worth a damn, making it completely unreadable.
and momadaddy is a drunk, haha, welcome to fluckit though!

unplannedman
10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
English seems fine to me, not many mistakes there.
There is a ton of people here, in america, who can't spell worth a damn, making it completely unreadable.
and momadaddy is a drunk, haha, welcome to fluckit though!

Derk speaks da truff. Welcome

Wiltzuh
10-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Have a good time here fellow !

Where are you from ? Europe ? I'm just curious...

Sinister
10-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Thanks that's cool guys !

Wiltzuh --> No problem, im from the kingdom of frogs (France) ;), by the way i'm a "fungus woods" addict, i really love this location, i can ride here hours after hours !

I discovered this website and check some parks here last month and i'm really impressed by some creators like you, ayplatypus, smurfsInABox, mrmaster11, i sever heads, chizzy, the good UK remakes of JSmith and of course the jedi master : Ohmidineffect ! (i forget propably some talented people sorry, you are too much and i'm too late with comments here :)

So now I am registered and want to say thanks you so much for your great creations, a part of my skate3 dreams become real here because of you guys!

SK8ERatWAR
10-05-2012, 05:33 AM
Thanks that's cool guys !

Wiltzuh --> No problem, im from the kingdom of frogs (France) ;), by the way i'm a "fungus woods" addict, i really love this location, i can ride here hours after hours !

you speak better english than most french haha

Sinister
10-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks, I have to be readable here so i tried to do my best : ) Its a mix between some school flashbacks, and a good internet translator.
Our Team on skate3 is compound with a lot of different people (from UK, Italia, Germany, France) so we have to speak (tried to speak) english together…and trust me if you hear me one day you will have any doubt about my french origins : ))
By the way special thanks to J1ZA and Zincoucou who making me discover skatefluckit !

i am a snail
10-05-2012, 08:26 AM
welcome!

Oddity
10-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Hello. Fluckit is the nuclear fall out shelter for this game. So you it and it's occupants are probably going to be here for years to come.

Ohmidineffect
10-08-2012, 12:05 PM
You're too kind, I am no jedi master! But welcome! :D