PDA

View Full Version : If you're wondering what Omar has been up to.. .

crni1976
10-06-2012, 01:10 PM
I still remember Omar Hassan as one of the most impressive and stylish skaters from a time when I was still riding myself. And these last couple of days I was wondering what he has been up to.

And so I found this recent video on Youtube. I am sure some of you will have seen it, but I do not think it has been posted on Fluckit yet. So I decided to share the link here.

I find this footage simply mindboggling in terms of style and flair. And the settings he choses to ride are downright phenomenal as well.

Do enjoy. I definitely do: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERiMFPU9Bh8

Legba
10-06-2012, 01:57 PM
.....I don't fully comprehend how such a thing is possible, but he seems to have somehow gotten better at bowls/tranny! This video is titled perfectly. He just straight up unleashed divine warfare on everything he skated, shit!
Thanks for posting.

OH, if you wanna see some 2012 footage of some of the 90's-early 000's OGs, you should check out the Paradox video I posted in this section.

crni1976
10-06-2012, 02:08 PM
.....I don't fully comprehend how such a thing is possible, but he seems to have somehow gotten better at bowls/tranny! This video is titled perfectly. He just straight up unleashed divine warfare on everything he skated, shit!
Thanks for posting.

OH, if you wanna see some 2012 footage of some of the 90's-early 000's OGs, you should check out the Paradox video I posted in this section.

I especially remember Omar riding bowls in the past, something he still masters today as shown in this vid. His groove and the ease of his riding is just out of this world.

Thanks for that reference! I will definitely check it out