enjoy ;)

Roccityroller
02-20-2009, 03:34 PM
not workin...?

Embers BLS
02-20-2009, 03:54 PM
worked for me (?)

That was awesome.
The whole vibe of the video was so well done.
Each part felt like a unique part, but flowed into the next when with such ease.

Skating was original and fun to watch and VERY well filmed.

I'll be watching this one a few times. :D

Demzilla
02-20-2009, 04:25 PM
wow...
umm yeah...
make me fel bad oats why dont ya...

mustifitz....
i wasnt ready for a tornado if banger all wraped in 2 benches 3 stairs and some serious gangsterness....

loved..and i mean loved the impromptu ramp 50-50...

tubs...
your late s--- is somethin very serious...
like 3 or four i was no hes not ......
oh damn....
oh...
oh damn...

THAT BACK LIP SHUV WAS INCREDIBLE....
god damn it looked good...

SG....
totally surprised....
not only did you show off some great tricks...
but you animated alot of it real nice....
tail pop one foot...
couple runs...
completly taken back...
you said somethin about alot of work for this...
and it shows...
best sg yet...
no b.s....

pawn...
im sure youll hear a ear full of "zoom out"...
but i thought that type of filming fits you perfect...

were not gonna talk about the end...

KICK...HIP...LATE 180....
HOLY SADDLEBAGS BATMAN....

shuv 5-0 was nice but that 180 is stayin close to my heart....

OATS BRIGADE VOL2....

"incredible..."....demzilla...

deronscott
02-20-2009, 04:47 PM
It was a good montage overall, but there were some parts that could have been left out or tweaked. I know you guys get mad respect for being a Skate "Team" and all, but if some no-name guy came on here and posted a video with some of the things you had in it, they would get no views or feedback and probably get told to never post again on the forums... just a few things are... the DOOR to the Training facility showing up in the clips? Also, a couple of times the skater was faded out because the camera got too close to him... And whenever there is a video posted where someone does 1 too many late kickflips, it is usually looked down upon, but if you guys do it, then it is cool Demz? I just do not understand the forums and the people that give videos such amazing props when there are plenty of good solos out there that get no respect... sorry for the rant... I liked most of it, it is just hard to justify saying it is an AMAZING video when it just doesn't seem polished

Brasilianboy09
02-20-2009, 05:06 PM
SICK...thats all i gotta say :)

thesignguy
02-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Deron, i totally understand everything but the spelling of your name
Those late flips arent late flips/shuvs it is a spilt second at the end of a grind/slide that does said trik out of without popping up so high. Watch one of the shuvs out, the board moves more up and down as it is rotating. A late shuv just rotates like A clock 2d so to say. I agree with not going transparent actually. The door thing i dont follow. More importantly recognition. While it is true about getting folks to watch your vid if unknown, it is not true it is judged by namesake (for the most part) if tallent is there even if nobody has ever heard of you, people will recognize. Me and pawn and the rest just formed this team. Before we were just some guys enjoying making these silly videos. My only advice would be for you to just try and do the same my friend.
Btw welcome to fluckit you will like it here.

eflixxx
02-21-2009, 05:10 AM
i liked tubilakkens part very much, nice flow. othervise a nice production.
ps. if you seek realism, id stay clear of onefooted grinds and lateflipage from grinds, othervise, your on point.

ablindkid666
02-21-2009, 08:05 AM
onefooted grinds can be realistic....some guy did a one footed smith (i think could have been a 5-0 or something) down a handrail

pawnluvguitarist
02-21-2009, 12:48 PM
i liked tubilakkens part very much, nice flow. othervise a nice production.
ps. if you seek realism, id stay clear of onefooted grinds and lateflipage from grinds, othervise, your on point.

Thanks for the feedback.

But some might argue that the popless flips out of grinds/manuals are one of the most realistic things in the game. In real life if someone is doing a kickflip out of a tailslide they are getting either very little or no pop at all, not the standard deck or more height you get in the game when you do a normal kickflip instead of popless...

andersatan
02-21-2009, 03:23 PM
That was awesome, I loved the beginning with the variations on one spot.

Anchors
02-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Great vid guys.