PDA

View Full Version : Pawnluv Original "Fall Like This" Guitar Solo Section (Full Song To Come)

pawnluvguitarist
10-13-2012, 07:42 PM
A song I've been working on. Recorded and put this whole section together today in one sitting. Actually ended up using the first take on the guitar solo which is always convenient haha

All the guitars, bass, and drums were done by me, no loops or samples.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbxkipHLkw

Ladd279
10-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Really nice man! Drums were tad to high imo but sick stuff. Really liked that lick at 1:17-1:21 sounded lovely

pawnluvguitarist
10-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Really nice man! Drums were tad to high imo but sick stuff. Really liked that lick at 1:17-1:21 sounded lovely

Thanks man, yeah im definitely not done mixing, this is still hot off the presses haha. Was it the whole kit in general for you, or more the hi-hat, kick ect that was a bit too high in the mix?

I have also only listened through my headphones. Its not truly mixed until you fool around with it through headphones, stereo and car.

edit
Thanks again for the feedback. I've lowered the hi-hat some, raised the kick a little bit, and the bass guitar as well.

MarcoPoloUSN
10-13-2012, 08:56 PM
awwwesome guitars. wow.

EmmitBrown
10-14-2012, 02:45 PM
feelin it....cant wait to hear the full jaun

pawnluvguitarist
10-14-2012, 04:58 PM
feelin it....cant wait to hear the full jaun

Thanks man, the rest of the song is nothing like the guitar solo section though, its a slow melancholy kinda love/breakup song.