PDA

View Full Version : hello

magicmowgli
10-16-2012, 08:46 AM
hi there, names ben been playing since the skate 1 demo days (fuuuck i remember when the demo was delayed on xbox because of problems with the replay editor). not much of a online skater, the few times i've ventured on i've generally had good times when i can get a decent session going. i'm generally a realistic/ technical kinda person, not one for doing quad flip backflips or anything. i come from a bmx background so alot of my lines are based on that, big grinds, mannys and spins on ramps or street are my jam. i own all the skates on xbox but s3 is my game of choice purely for the hardcore mode. been a long time watcher of the community vids around, consistently impressed by the level of creativity and professionalism, something i'd like to try to emulate with my own edits, maybe start with a taster clip and progress to a full length part?. i've tried experimenting with the replay editor but it seems a step beyond for me, practice makes perfect right? plus my pc is circa 2006 so any hope of putting together a decent edit on there is out of the window, currently toying with the idea of filming my tv screen with my iphone and all editing to be done through imovie! hopefully looking to meet some xbox players who are down for a creative session, chills not skills. but also looking for people who will spend an hour lining up the perfect flip to grind on an unlikely ledge, anybody filmers also welcome. im on xbox as magicmowgli so feel free to say hi if you see me on and we'll sort something out :)

Legba
10-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Welcome to Fluckit dude, hope to see a part from you up here soon.