PDA

View Full Version : Gunna Burn You SWITCH Son!!! (Xbox 360)

Bourgault95
10-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Hey what's up everyone! I would like to introduce you to the Venture Trucks Co. team starring KA1nY0 619 as the team manager. This team is nothing but realistic skateboarding and it's on Xbox 360. To be in the team, you have to play on hardcore mode, be realistic, be cool but especially RESPECTFUL with team members. If you don't respect one of these criteria, you'll be kicked out for sure! Here's the team roster: -KA1nY0 619 (team manager)
-AC3 IN YO FAC3
-GuntherBaBy707
-ILLstateOFmind
-SkillfulSkink76
-exoskate89
-Antihero2728
-Bourgault95 (me)

To join this team, please contact the team manager to see if he can put you on. You don't need to have a specifical assignment such as filmer, park creator or things like that. All you need is to be realistic and on hardcore mode. Remember this! It's important!

Thank you and remember, LET'S SKATE TOGHETER AND FEEL ALL RIGHT! :cool:

exoskate89
10-18-2012, 06:02 PM
I left venture a month ago for s17

TOATISCOMING
10-18-2012, 11:31 PM
if your a realistic team,shouldnt all your riders film "Realisticly" not like if super man or a mouse was filming it,im just saying.

DJMackRacer315
10-19-2012, 07:28 PM
by Toastiscoming
if your a realistic team,shouldnt all your riders film "Realisticly" not like if super man or a mouse was filming it,im just saying.

thats what im sayin

Bourgault95
10-24-2012, 06:21 PM

Do I mention that the filming must be realistic? I don't remember! I only remember that I said that your must be realistic and by sayin' realistic I mean be realistic in your tricks. I don't give a sh*t about the filming of the skater. Everybody in this team has his own filming.

Fecal Face
10-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't approve but I'm staying out of it.