PDA

View Full Version : quandries of a semi- tard.

Novel
10-18-2012, 07:14 PM
I just posted an introduction, as I am a new member. But only new in the sense I haven't really been active, but have been on here forever.
I'd like to know what sort of system everyone has as far as playing together, or do I have to already be in some form of sub-team or something?
I'd love to get to know everyone a little bit, and become an active member of the community. I'm an older dude, so I'm not sure how creepy mccreepster I might come off as. anywho, any info on how to be a better member would be greatly apprectiated. thanks mucho.

Ayreon
10-18-2012, 08:14 PM
theres a lot of geezers here

old-schooler-34
mark the sith
m.seven

just to name a few.

stick around for forums. as for playin, just get some PSN or xbox names and sesh away.

you make vids? pretty much the main point of the forum.

learn to film and edit if you dont know

have fun

Novel
10-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Cool, I'll try to add some folks from here. I film all the time, no card though. if I could get on a team i'd buy a card for sure. thanks for the advice man, nice to meet you.

m.seven
10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
geezer? i'm only 38 dick milk..lol

anyway,everybody here @ fluckit is cool.just hang out,drop some comments,people will get to know you.
welcome man

Novel
10-18-2012, 10:04 PM
thanks for the warm welcome you old goons.:p

Ayreon
10-18-2012, 11:53 PM
Old goons? as a plural. Im 23 lol.

I was just sayin OTHER members are old ahha. Not that it matters. Half my team are old hahaa.

I actually think there is a team for old guys called the golden boys. not sure if they even make vids together or whatever but its good for luls.

geezer?

Yes.

Ayreon
10-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Cool, I'll try to add some folks from here. I film all the time, no card though. if I could get on a team i'd buy a card for sure. thanks for the advice man, nice to meet you.

cap card isnt completely necessary. I dont use one. makes things easier tho. uploading to the ea site takes forever

i am a snail
10-19-2012, 12:00 AM
no

don't listen to him

get out while you still can