PDA

View Full Version : Link to these elusive cardigans? anyone?

Novel
10-18-2012, 10:09 PM
I hope the title of this thread wasn't misleading.. sorry. I saw the custom cardigans in one of the other threads on here and couldn't find a link for it anywhere. Searched literally like 100+ pages. Awesome work guys, BTW. really digging this forum much o. Does anyone have a link to the cardigans? gnar gnar. thanks.

EmmitBrown
10-18-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzgZJEpLuw0

Novel
10-18-2012, 10:20 PM
oh you got jokes? you got me. seriously. Did you know I had the titular line in Star Wars, and Out of Africa?

blitzkow
10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
oh you got jokes? you got me. seriously. Did you know I had the titular line in Star Wars, and Out of Africa?
how old was it that simple if it was newer it was prob inside or jordan possibly clayfighter. they have the most new graphics on here you might want to try to remember how old it was

blitzkow
10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
how old was it that simple if it was newer it was prob inside or jordan possibly clayfighter. they have the most new graphics on here you might want to try to remember how old it was
wait clay never made cardigans just boards i think so look trough jordans and insides

knexzor
10-19-2012, 02:04 AM
wait clay never made cardigans just boards i think so look trough jordans and insides
As far as I know, Clay was the first one to do custom cardigans, so yeah he's got some.

blitzkow
10-19-2012, 02:53 AM
As far as I know, Clay was the first one to do custom cardigans, so yeah he's got some.
did not know that thanks for telling me

Novel
10-19-2012, 08:41 AM
I tried taking the search route through ea before asking here. I know the forum etiquette pretty well. Couldn't find anything on MF Jordan, Or his other accounts., Maybe I'm looking wrong.
The only Custom cardigans I've seen were on his thread about boards and shirts.. this is a pretty pettty request. sorry if i'm wasting everyone's time.

InsideManager
10-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I never made any, because I don't know how haha. I'm pretty sure it was Clay.

Demzilla
10-19-2012, 10:05 AM
though my box doesnt connect to the net anymore.
its about that time of the year again..
search 1954 and find yourself some nice halloween and xmas sweaters i made...
all clear for color changing...

clay is boss...

Novel
10-19-2012, 05:22 PM
though my box doesnt connect to the net anymore.
its about that time of the year again..
search 1954 and find yourself some nice halloween and xmas sweaters i made...
all clear for color changing...

clay is boss...

you know, you guys are much cooler than I thought.. good lookin' out on the xmas sweaters.
I'm actually known to rock one now and then.