PDA

View Full Version : Lights Out! Graveyard's new album is out!

Granka
10-25-2012, 01:20 PM
http://d310a9hpolx59w.cloudfront.net/product_photos/1152146/GraveyardCoverCountdown_original.jpg
Been listening to the album non-stop now for 2 days and I absolutely love it! Any other Fluckers here who like the new album?

Wiltzuh
10-25-2012, 02:09 PM
I don't know what to say...don't know if i like it or not.

I like "an industry of murder", "slow motion countdown", "seven seven", "the suits, the law & the uniform", "endless night", "hard times loving", "goliath" and "fool in the end".
But i really hate alot all other songs of the album.

<3

Granka
10-25-2012, 02:20 PM
So you hate 20/20? :mad: Hahahaha :P

Wiltzuh
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
So you hate 20/20? :mad: Hahahaha :P

oh is there track called "20/20" in the album ?

Granka
10-25-2012, 02:33 PM
My favorites from the album and a few words about them.

An Industry Of Murder: Great intro song because of the trippy start and then it goes into the classic Graveyard-feeling/sound. And the riffs and the drums during the chorus are amazing, reminded a lot of "Buying Truth" from the Hisingen Blues-album.

Slow Motion Countdown: The chorus has a certain power to it, really good! And sort of a orchestra-feeling to it, I don't know if that makes sense but whatever.

Seven Seven: Fucking full speed immediately! No bullshit, no foreplay, straight to the fucking!

Endless Night: EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG! It's just soooo amazing! The lyrics, the instruments, Joakim's voice. Especially how high Joakim's voice goes near the end of the song, goosebumps!

Goliath: Do I even have to mention anything? It's just such a fucking powerful song! When this song got released as a single it made me immediately pre-order this album!

Granka
10-25-2012, 02:34 PM
oh is there track called "20/20" in the album ?

Yeah, the ninth track, "20/20 (Tunnel Vision)".

But I kind of figured out that you hadn't heard it :P

Wiltzuh
10-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Okay. Hey would it be too big problem if you could send me "fool in the end" and that 9th track "20/20"
I'm missing that last song and somehow "fool in the end" is broken and it stops playing after 1 and half minutes...weird

So if you could...

Granka
10-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Okay. Hey would it be too big problem if you could send me "fool in the end" and that 9th track "20/20"
I'm missing that last song and somehow "fool in the end" is broken and it stops playing after 1 and half minutes...weird

So if you could...

I got you covered, just remind me on Facebook and I'll get them to you.

replicant
10-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I haven't gotten it yet so no chance to really give it a good listen.
Still digging Hisingen Blues so looking forward to Lights Out.

agusbmxarg
10-26-2012, 06:30 AM
Still digging Hisingen Blues so looking forward to Lights Out.

This.
Actually got into Graveyard a few weeks ago, thanks to a bmx video featuring 'ungreatful are the dead' (sick track btw).