PDA

View Full Version : LND Sesh

Boxerman08
10-29-2012, 09:18 AM
First time actually filming with some friends this weekend. I still need a shitload of practice for follow cams, and filming in general. Anyways, check it out for yourselves and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU_qW-PMO0Y

Wiltzuh
10-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Watch Blast's RL videos. He's a fucking beast in filming !

Well i see shaky hands are reaping you too...that's a damn annoying curse. I hate that...that's in every fisheye filming i get...
Maybe some additional weight would be good.

Personally i always try to film up from as low as possible with fisheye. All i can really say. Sick stuff. When i see you in these videos ?

Edit: btw i had to break my 1000 post line with this comment...i hate you

Boxerman08
10-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks dude! Ill see about adding extra weight, could maybe help indeed, but this was my first time filming with my setup, i definitely have to get used to it, practicing as much as i can! I filmed stuff the following day that were already a tad better, but that won't be uploaded because ill film more street stuff with those guys and hopefully make a street "part" some day :p its a little late to start filming because snow is about to fall but when the snow will be gone ill for sure keep filming and can only improve

Wiltzuh
10-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks dude! Ill see about adding extra weight, could maybe help indeed, but this was my first time filming with my setup, i definitely have to get used to it, practicing as much as i can! I filmed stuff the following day that were already a tad better, but that won't be uploaded because ill film more street stuff with those guys and hopefully make a street "part" some day :p its a little late to start filming because snow is about to fall but when the snow will be gone ill for sure keep filming and can only improve

lucky bastard...we already have stupid and cold white shitcover here in Finland...and when it melts everyday and freezes at nights you can guess how cool it is hahah.
Wanna see more in future ! Supply my needs.

btw how's that belmont dist. video ?

Boxerman08
10-29-2012, 12:39 PM
lucky bastard...we already have stupid and cold white shitcover here in Finland...and when it melts everyday and freezes at nights you can guess how cool it is hahah.
Wanna see more in future ! Supply my needs.

btw how's that belmont dist. video ?

You defs will see more in the future haha i wouldve that by now Canada wouldve been covered in snow too but luckily its still announcing nice skatable temperatures, even in the next week :p might go film again all of next weekend haha!

I didnt the belmont vid yet, still have to download your clips and mine, and possibly get a few more, like transitions and what not... Will be out soonish though, havent had much time to play videogames recently :p

Oh and to answer your other question in your previous post, i doubt ill have anything involving me skating anytime soon haha i hardly skate anymore unfortunately, id love to get back into it tho, maybe next summer or something :p

exoskate89
10-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Skate at the southpark or taz or the new renovated anti!

Boxerman08
10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Skate at the southpark or taz or the new renovated anti!

taz and south maybe... not the anti, way too far. This park was fun as fuck though, so I don't really care about the location.

exoskate89
10-30-2012, 07:14 PM
taz and south maybe... not the anti, way too far. This park was fun as fuck though, so I don't really care about the location.

Where is it? Trois riviers or something

Boxerman08
10-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Joliette

exoskate89
10-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Joliette

An hour from mtl?

Boxerman08
10-30-2012, 08:14 PM
An hour from mtl?

just about... google map it

Fecal Face
10-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Do you have a handle? That will help a ton with the shakiness. Luckily VX's have built in ones so I can't complain haha. You're filming really inst that bad though, good work.

Boxerman08
10-31-2012, 04:05 PM
I have a handle, a homemade one haha its a little sketchy, but i will invest in a better and sturdier handle :p you're lucky to have a VX though, seems like a boss camera.

Thanks for the positive feedback though, pretty stoked some people say i have decent filming when this was my first time actually filming... I still have quite a bit of trouble with follow cams, i have some good ones that i got the day after this, but im keeping that footy for a street part ;)

exoskate89
10-31-2012, 04:05 PM
what cam do you use? t31?

Boxerman08
10-31-2012, 04:06 PM
Canon t2i (550d)

exoskate89
10-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Canon t2i (550d)

do you have pics for that park?
i want to try to make a park somewhat based on it in s3

Boxerman08
10-31-2012, 04:16 PM
You can see the entire park in the videos lol it's really small... I do have a pic i can upload later though if you really want one

Fecal Face
10-31-2012, 04:28 PM
If this is your first time actually filming you're doing a phenomenal job of framing the spot and the tricks. I'm very impressed. That usually takes people years to develop. Shit, I'm still working on it all the time.

Boxerman08
10-31-2012, 04:30 PM
If this is your first time actually filming you're doing a phenomenal job of framing the spot and the tricks. I'm very impressed. That usually takes people years to develop. Shit, I'm still working on it all the time.

No way haha! Im even more stoked now, i thought my filming wasn't good... Mainly because i have trouble with the shaking, and line filming is pretty hard too lol i love it though, and i think filming a lot in skate 2/3 might've helped me with it i think, as stupid as this might sound haha

Boxerman08
10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Btw fecal face, you have made my day with that comment, you have no idea how stoked i still am about what you've said, thanks a lot dude!!