PDA

View Full Version : HALO 4

momadaddy
11-06-2012, 06:54 AM
i know it is probably over done and blah blah blah but i am having a blast with halo 4. i am playing through the campaign now and when i am done i would really enjoy playing online with some people. if anyone wants to play send me a message on xbl. my gamer tag is in my sig.

p.s. i am awful at halo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM82Lv0FU50&feature=plcp

bengrover
11-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Getting an Xbox purely for Halo and Minecraft.

Seanne1986
11-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Extremely low on cash atm so gonna have to wait a bit to purchase this.

Don't care how poor I am at the 20th though when Hitman comes out, cause I'm getting that shit day 1!

Antwan
11-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Well I kind of fell off playing halo with all the recent games coming out.. Halo 4 looks pretty sick though.
I plan to get it sometime down the line but I'll go through the campaign first just to get the feeling back.
I miss this series, can't wait to see how the new campaign looks and multi-player is usually pretty fun too.
Forge world.. damn, it's been a minute. There was a ton of hype for it's release so hopefully it's great.
It's usually pretty epic though, Halo was always a game that I could get into because it was it's own game
stuck to its roots, developed, great story.

momadaddy
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM
so microsoft is offering free points based on how much you play halo 4 this month. challenge accepted

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#halo-4

echoturbo
11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
this is so great
p.s halo is fucking raw

momadaddy
11-08-2012, 01:11 AM
this is so great
p.s halo is fucking raw

sorry i did not join your invite. i was grumpy. i am so freaking hooked on this game. i'm level 25 now i think. i only wish that it had more game types for big team other than slayer. i liked reaches big team battle playlist with all the different game types in it. also grif ball is not on any of the playlists yet. i was really pumped to play that now that you can pass the ball. i am sure they will add a ton in updates though. they always do

Skatehead
11-08-2012, 04:34 AM
halo's for nerds.

minecraft kills.

momadaddy
11-08-2012, 09:27 PM
halo's for nerds.

minecraft kills.

thank you mr. head

echoturbo
11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
sorry i did not join your invite. i was grumpy. i am so freaking hooked on this game. i'm level 25 now i think. i only wish that it had more game types for big team other than slayer. i liked reaches big team battle playlist with all the different game types in it. also grif ball is not on any of the playlists yet. i was really pumped to play that now that you can pass the ball. i am sure they will add a ton in updates though. they always do
i think there adding grif later when more maps come out

Antwan
11-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Well It's going to be a minute for me Noticed I bought Halo 4 Mountain Dew 2-Liters.
Don't know if anyone does the DEW XP thing but here are a few codes I dont need em.
SWEL9LA63Y
6FRMZZWRZX
BPZABSYHZA
EVSLMPL39P
http://dewxp.com

mamba12
11-11-2012, 12:02 PM
played a little co-op with my friend yesterday. I was a little worried about the new developer, but damn. it's fuckin fun.

any halo is good halo.

i just wish i understood the story. can't figure out anything that's going on. oh well.

Legba
11-13-2012, 02:46 PM
I take back my previous skepticism, THIS SHIT IS FUN AS HELL! Just played it for the first time at a homey's house last night and enjoyed it thoroughly. The whole 'Infinity' shit felt kinda overwhelming at first, but once I understood the point system and bonus weapon/item choice thing, I had a real blast. The aiming is definitely improved (sniper anyone?) and the new weapons are delightful. I'll probably buy it tomorrow or so.

No words for campaign mode yet tho.

Antwan
11-20-2012, 05:25 AM
Well it's too bad I dont have Halo 4 yet
hopefully someone is using these dew xp codes
mountain dew 2 liter
6VHN9PNXLE
ACFZK9VSH6
EPNAMRKSFH
CWAK7LCPAH

madsser
11-20-2012, 05:27 AM
I hate that this shit isn't for PC. >:(

momadaddy
11-20-2012, 12:14 PM
thanks antwan i can use those for sure. getting to level 70 is a bitch i'm 58 now and it is 60,000 xp

echoturbo
11-20-2012, 06:09 PM
ill race ya im at 56

Antwan
11-21-2012, 03:05 PM
60,000 xp is nothing compared to call of duty rankings when you get up there
If you meant the game..
I don't know what the whole dew xp thing is about but if you can get in-game stuff from it, cool.

bengrover
12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Finally got this and an xbox of my own. Incredible game. Pretty sure untill GTAV drops I will be found playing this online.

GT: bengrove

mamba12
12-08-2012, 07:27 AM
finished the campaign coop last night. my friend was raging at the end. haha $60 for a 6 hour game.

momadaddy
12-11-2012, 07:40 AM
the majority of the value in this is to be found in the robust multiplayer. i have spent almost 80 hours playing it and i still see something new/awesome every time i play it.

EVERYBODY THAT OWNS THIS TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST PACK OF DLC. CHANCES ARE HIGH THAT YOU WILL GET IT FOR FREE!!!! try to download it from the game main menu and it might show as 0msp instead of 800. i got it for free and after browsing the web i discovered a lot of people are getting it free as well. 343 and microsoft are trying to fix the problem so GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD. they said anyone who gets it for free can keep it because they fucked up.