PDA

View Full Version : Fluckit US Presidential Election VOTE NOW!

Roccityroller
11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Social experiment, lets see what would happen if Fluckit ruled america.

Votes are anonymous. Feel free to discuss your choice below.

Poll ends tomorrow.

Wiltzuh
11-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Yayy i feel now like American...

Wait isn't this the official voting !?

m.seven
11-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Wait isn't this the official voting !?
well there are already news reports about faulty voting machines popping up(one showed a machine that checked off Romney even if you voted Obama),so i'd say this is about as official as it gets.

SK8ERatWAR
11-06-2012, 04:15 PM
funny how romney has no vote yet

Roccityroller
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
well there are already news reports about faulty voting machines popping up(one showed a machine that checked off Romney even if you voted Obama),so i'd say this is about as official as it gets.

There's reports of that every time. This is why its kinda scary the more and more technological we make the voting process. Now that everything is a computer it's like saying "hey were gonna have a billion people use these millions of computers out there and none are going to have issues."

I can't even let my gf use my computer without it crashing.

Legba
11-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I can't even let my gf use my computer without it crashing.

^^Genius.

I hate to sound like one of those conspiracy theorists, but I've felt for a long time that the president is just a figurehead who doesn't really run much of anything. And our votes don't count for as much of the process as they should. The real rulers of the nation decide who wins in imo; all we can do is suggest. I suggested Obama.
.....With that being said, I might be moving to Canada soon:p.

MarcoPoloUSN
11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rGaE5je7vE&feature=g-user-lik

m.seven
11-06-2012, 06:38 PM
.....With that being said, I might be moving to Canada soon:p.
right behind you,eh

yumpancakes1
11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
right behind you,eh
Vancouver anyone?

exoskate89
11-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Vancouver anyone?

Come to quebec... Need to stay with the french!

i am a snail
11-06-2012, 07:36 PM
I hate to sound like one of those conspiracy theorists, but I've felt for a long time that the president is just a figurehead who doesn't really run much of anything.
nah he really doesn't.

DaaGooN
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
I hope Other includes Aliens. because that's what i picked :)

Wiltzuh
11-07-2012, 12:02 AM
I voted perm...

madsser
11-07-2012, 08:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ

Antwan
11-07-2012, 09:58 AM
It seems like anyone who is elected can never seem to fix all of our issues.
You fix one thing, another thing becomes cause for concern.
Is this the second time there was reports of someone owning the voting machines or something of that nature?
I remember hearing about something similar when Bush was running.
I still wonder what Al Gore would have done.. He was big into the environment.
I watched the Event on CNN, something I don't normally do.. as I don't much care for the result
but was not a bad thing to learn about.. Wondering how they get their projections to guess who
is going to win the election. As Well as a Smart TV Looking setup to scroll through the states..
technology is up there for sure but I imagine they will compensate for it if faulty scores are suspected.
Is the suspicion based on their projections though is what I wonder.
They could easily call for a re-vote in suspected areas and see if the outcome was different if it came into play.

MarcoPoloUSN
11-07-2012, 10:21 AM
anyone who is elected can never seem to fix all of our issues.
exactly.

m.seven
11-07-2012, 10:29 AM
and unless whoever is elected has some god-like powers all the issues will never be fixed.
the day there are no more issues is the day the world stops turning,but even that is an issue.

Antwan
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
and unless whoever is elected has some god-like powers all the issues will never be fixed.
the day there are no more issues is the day the world stops turning,but even that is an issue.
I get that and can agree but I just don't see the point in voting because of it.
Decide what I want to be fixed and what I want to be shitty? I hate the whole balance around it.

m.seven
11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
I get that and can agree but I just don't see the point in voting because of it.
Decide what I want to be fixed and what I want to be shitty? I hate the whole balance around it.

that's the give and take political system we have at work in this country,it is shitty but at least we have the opportunity to make that decision.
things could be a whole lot better...or worse.

Legba
11-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Cuz, I kinda felt like I had too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI