PDA

View Full Version : The DOM idea.

RaginWarHero
11-09-2012, 11:27 PM
I got an idea a Dream Outlet Mall.
Now first there will be the main lobby then from there other park creators can make stores for the outlet mall and put DOM before the name.
They can make it really skate able they can make it hardly skate able but super detailed or both whatever people can think of (just me but if your idea is like game stop make a storage area behind the store and put the skate able area in there.)
It would be dope to see that done all we need is the main lobby for it if you wanna try and make the lobby then upload it as DOM Lobby on here and the best one wins the lobby war and that will be the main one.
After we get a lobby i will make a thread and put the main lobby there and you guys making the outlet stores can post the park and the pictures in that thread.
Can we make this dope idea happen?

blitzkow
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
I got an idea a Dream Outlet Mall.
Now first there will be the main lobby then from there other park creators can make stores for the outlet mall and put DOM before the name.
They can make it really skate able they can make it hardly skate able but super detailed or both whatever people can think of (just me but if your idea is like game stop make a storage area behind the store and put the skate able area in there.)
It would be dope to see that done all we need is the main lobby for it if you wanna try and make the lobby then upload it as DOM Lobby on here and the best one wins the lobby war and that will be the main one.
After we get a lobby i will make a thread and put the main lobby there and you guys making the outlet stores can post the park and the pictures in that thread.
Can we make this dope idea happen?
Awesome idea might take a shot at this.

RaginWarHero
11-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Yeah I'm looking for a community thing its gonna be awesome if it works out.

Ruben_Williams
11-10-2012, 04:02 AM
I had an idea of doin a waterfront contemporary sort of plaza, i got as far as doing the main building and ran out of terrain

yumpancakes1
11-10-2012, 06:09 AM
I fucking told you this and literally everything you said here is what I said
http://global3.memecdn.com/BITCH-PLEASE_o_103613.jpg

FullyFl4RED00
11-10-2012, 06:53 AM
I'll give the lobby a shot. Then I'm going to make a super put put golf course for the mail :-)

RaginWarHero
11-10-2012, 08:03 AM
I fucking told you this and literally everything you said here is what I said
http://global3.memecdn.com/BITCH-PLEASE_o_103613.jpg
My bad yummy i forgot to say we we're talking about this. i just went and took your idea a little farther my bad.

Fecal Face
11-10-2012, 07:30 PM
My bad yummy i forgot to say we we're talking about this. i just went and took your idea a little farther my bad.

cop out but good idea nonetheless