08-04-2008, 05:53 PM
enjoyyyyyyyyyy...

dev walkthrough-
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37910.html?type=

interview-
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37912.html

Get Stoked
08-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Sweeeeeet, I've been trying to upload these to our youtube since they came out but I'm having problems, haha.

Anjo606
08-04-2008, 08:39 PM
now ive seen actually seen it being played, im SUPERstoked! Because its 60fps it seems alot more smoother and looks alot like CG, but its not. Cutscenes before each cutscene is great, even adding Cuz's looks to the game as the MC again. Cant wait since the gameplay wasnt shown til a few months before last release, so its close

TheClosetMonkey
08-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Wooow! It looks great! If only the person who was playing it was good... :(

Mac
08-05-2008, 04:15 AM
Oh fucking hell, +1 in hype.

To me, it actually looks quite a bit more realistic? And the bail he did when he slammed into those cones on the downhill. The fall seem much more realistic than in the older game. Did they even change that, or is it just me?
Either ways, I can't wait. For now, I'll just wait for a demo.

And haha, ollie souths. I never thought THAT trick would be in any skate game. Awesome.

ERIKDOTCOM
08-05-2008, 02:25 PM
SICK! I love it already.

BeLLy
08-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Nice, but why'd they get someone with no fingers to show off the game?:confused:

ERIKDOTCOM
08-06-2008, 08:17 AM
What? Huh?

Sk8trfreak
08-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh fucking hell, +1 in hype.

To me, it actually looks quite a bit more realistic? And the bail he did when he slammed into those cones on the downhill. The fall seem much more realistic than in the older game. Did they even change that, or is it just me?
Either ways, I can't wait. For now, I'll just wait for a demo.

And haha, ollie souths. I never thought THAT trick would be in any skate game. Awesome.

yeah they did change the way you bail. they say that when you bail the person will try and protect him or herself as much as possible.
so yeah they did change the ragdoll effects and quite a bit too.

this game looks so much better and i cant wait atleast for a demo.

Derek Goodspeed
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Nice, but why'd they get someone with no fingers to show off the game?:confused:

i knoooooooooooooow...

c'mon BB...at least get someone who doesn't push mongo...in the flatbottem...

ERIKDOTCOM
08-08-2008, 08:56 AM
yeah they did change the way you bail. they say that when you bail the person will try and protect him or herself as much as possible.
so yeah they did change the ragdoll effects and quite a bit too.

this game looks so much better and i cant wait atleast for a demo.

Oh yeah I forgot about that YES!!! Cooler bails. Now, a bail vid might actually be interesting.