PDA

View Full Version : enigma

SK8ERatWAR
11-13-2012, 08:36 AM
never seen anyone going on tear with a shotgun like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mxOfHMmSSA&feature=g-high-u
the sarge is by far my favourite bf3 player, as well as threatty

agusbmxarg
11-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Good stuff, but can't stand shotguns with sights. Even less in the 870mcs since it's iron sights are so comfortable and good looking. Sights in shotguns are ok if you're shooting 12g slugs tho..

Fecal Face
11-13-2012, 01:24 PM
ugh this makes me hate fps games haha

SK8ERatWAR
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
what! why?

Wiltzuh
11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
how...wait...why !? How does he do that !?

I can't tell how many times i said what the fuck during that video because i simply can't count that far...
Those must be slug rounds...but....now THAT is what i want to become in Battlefield. Wow...really impressed

NotedDerk
11-13-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm not an experienced fps player or anything, but I'd much rather have everyone playing like this in a match then half the team just fucking camping. To me, this is so much more fun, sure you'll die more, but once you do it long enough, you can get to this guy's skill level.

Fecal Face
11-13-2012, 07:28 PM
what! why?

its no fun. Dudes like this ruin shooting games for me. I like strategy and cunning not running around pumping people full of 1 hit kills

NotedDerk
11-13-2012, 11:38 PM
I guess I'm a prime example of one who would ruin these games for you fecal, haha. I think this style of playing excels far past just sitting and waiting, as far as fun factor goes. Although I have never played battlefield, I even play like this in games like rainbow six vegas. I'd never use a op weapon though, like the fucking double sawed off in call of duty.

SK8ERatWAR
11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
I guess I'm a prime example of one who would ruin these games for you fecal, haha. I think this style of playing excels far past just sitting and waiting, as far as fun factor goes. Although I have never played battlefield, I even play like this in games like rainbow six vegas. I'd never use a op weapon though, like the fucking double sawed off in call of duty.

you spoke my mind, you should play battlefield, I need more squadmates that play like this!

PoppySquidJr
11-14-2012, 12:14 PM
you spoke my mind, you should play battlefield, I need more squadmates that play like this!

Haha that's exactly how I play shooters, but alas I don't play them really, so I don't have any modern ones

Wiltzuh
11-14-2012, 01:07 PM

you still remember me stevie ? I'll always play with you =)

SK8ERatWAR
11-14-2012, 01:09 PM
you still remember me stevie ? I'll always play with you =)
that's why I said more! you're a good squadmate :D

NotedDerk
11-14-2012, 01:09 PM

If I find battlefield for a solid price, i'll pick it up.
Haven't been able to play any new games 'cause i've been jobless for quite a while, but now i'll have money.

Wiltzuh
11-14-2012, 01:14 PM
If I find battlefield for a solid price, i'll pick it up.
Haven't been able to play any new games 'cause i've been jobless for quite a while, but now i'll have money.

poor jobless squirrel...

EDIT: by the way derk i'm leading you with 2 posts

NotedDerk
11-14-2012, 01:26 PM
jobless no longer! 'til the new year comes around anyway.
I'm doing seasonal at a retail store right now, haha.

EternalRewind
11-14-2012, 01:29 PM
not bad but also not impressive

EternalRewind
11-14-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm not an experienced fps player or anything, but I'd much rather have everyone playing like this in a match then half the team just fucking camping. To me, this is so much more fun, sure you'll die more, but once you do it long enough, you can get to this guy's skill level.

these people are mindlessly running around including the guy owning the noobs....Im not a camper but a great player will move from cover to cover camping for a few seconds before moving on...running around like rambo is not a good ideal against strategic players.. But I agree with u on the point of campers that just sit there forever

Antwan
11-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Well I've yet to play Battlefield 3 but the map looks pretty close quarters there..
I did used to go on sprees in black ops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGi1ZST8aA&hd=1

r0ke
11-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Campers in all shooters must die.

SK8ERatWAR
11-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Well I've yet to play Battlefield 3 but the map looks pretty close quarters there..
I did used to go on sprees in black ops.

yeah these clips were in the close quarters map pack, but in the latest mappack armored kill, there are the biggest maps in a bf game ever. so the game actually has fun for everyone.

madsser
11-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Bring that pc steeze.
I need someone to play with.

ANYONE'S PLAYING THIS ON PC?!

SK8ERatWAR
11-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Bring that pc steeze.
I need someone to play with.

ANYONE'S PLAYING THIS ON PC?!

I wish! I would love to play on pc with 64 man servers, but I have a crappy computer..

madsser
11-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Don't make me feel bad for having a badass pc! ;D
It's awesome. So much more control with mouse and keyboard.

KBMOD

NotedDerk
11-15-2012, 02:27 PM
these people are mindlessly running around including the guy owning the noobs....Im not a camper but a great player will move from cover to cover camping for a few seconds before moving on...running around like rambo is not a good ideal against strategic players.. But I agree with u on the point of campers that just sit there forever

I'm not that much of a buffoon, I'll use cover when it deems necessary.