PDA

View Full Version : This isnt a skate edit!

CrazyJay97
11-14-2012, 02:24 PM
http://youtu.be/GyLvnjovnIE

Wiltzuh
11-14-2012, 02:51 PM
If that video is about you, filmed by you or even a little connected to you...

...leave now and never come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg

Never, NEVER post scooter video here again...and for your best. Just change your name and move to another country...

CrazyJay97
11-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Its just a scooter man isnt gonna kill you im sure your strong enough to handle a piece of metal???

momadaddy
11-14-2012, 02:56 PM
i have never seen a park with nothing but scootering kids at it

CrazyJay97
11-14-2012, 03:00 PM
I ride a scooter and sometimes skateboard i like doing both of them and havent got a problem with skateboarding at all. I ride a scooter more because im sponsored so i gotta rep for the team

exoskate89
11-14-2012, 03:18 PM
I ride a scooter and sometimes skateboard i like doing both of them and havent got a problem with skateboarding at all. I ride a scooter more because im sponsored so i gotta rep for the team

sponsorships for scooters exist?!!?!?!?

CrazyJay97
11-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Yes theres quite alot lol

m.seven
11-14-2012, 03:29 PM
i'm not gonna judge,but this should've been posted in off topic.

exoskate89
11-14-2012, 03:36 PM
i'm not gonna judge,but this should've been posted in off topic.

im getting the feeling that this post will have a shitload views and comments

NotedDerk
11-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Just for future reference and, do not misconstrue this for 'hating,' you should expect these kinds of responses for posting a scooter video. Scooters are generally hated by the entire population of bikers/skaters. Mainly due to the fact that children ride them and don't know what the fuck they're doing. I have a huge distaste for them myself because of how many accidents or near collisions have occurred because of those said children. You're better off just showing this to your other buddies who 'scoot' and keeping this stuff off a skateboarding forum.

Groove
11-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Well, straight up, i'm gonna say i didn't watch the whole video, that intro was whack enough to skip the whole video. I guess I expected more riding than random talk clips. Plus I find that you should have posted this in off-topic section for that matter, as people expect to see Skate-game related videos in this Video section.

As for the discussion in this thread, then some of you guys are just plain dicks instead of telling him where he should have posted so that next time there wouldn't be a problem. Giving solutions (contructive critisism) is better than plain shit storm (read: negative critisism). Even though having kids at parks that know nothing about park etiquette is demotivating even for me, this gives you no reason to badmouth at CrazyJay97 just because you hate scooters due to YOUR LOCAL kids acting like shit. I'm pretty disappointed because I thought everyone was welcome on SkateFluckIt... I guess I was wrong.

Off-topic,
side note to dudes that go to parks that are infected by scooterkids: go discover some street.
There's nothing better feeling than shredding a spot that wasn't meant to skate/ride.
Or, if it's an indoor, get that park to schedule dedicated skate-, bike and scooter days.

My Groove is slowly turning into Displeasure.

NotedDerk
11-14-2012, 05:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-eS-6CWpFo

PoppySquidJr
11-14-2012, 05:55 PM
side note to dudes that go to parks that are infected by scooterkids: go discover some street.
There's nothing better feeling than shredding a spot that wasn't meant to skate/ride.

Well what about vert skaters? This is 2012, finding a round bowl to skate outside of a park is near impossible

Ladd279
11-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Actually took the time to watch before i posted. And first thing first like moma said never seen a park with all scooters. Second is naming off all the scooter parts and now reading your sponsored is just bind blowing imo. And last thing, if you lived around I do or ever said "no I can't move my scooter it's my half pipe" to me you would prob gotten your ass beatin.

EternalRewind
11-14-2012, 06:29 PM
scooter kids dont have proper etiquette at skate parks or on this forum...Dont post this in this section, thx

Permy
11-14-2012, 07:44 PM
I skipped through the video

I just want to say I don't think you're sponsored.
most scooter kids are the gay
everybody hates them
blah

everyone should kill themselves

Legba
11-14-2012, 09:26 PM
I cant really complain.....you DID try to warn me with that title.
I've been skating for more than half of my life, I have nothing but respect for bikers and even rollerbladers. BUT SCOOTERS?!
I'm a pretty tolerant dude, I can appreciate just about anything that's purely expressive. But I swear, 99.5% of scooter kids I've dealt with were inexplicable dicks! I've literally met less than a handful of chill & respectful scooter dudes out of HUNDREDS!
I'd rather watch extreme Pogo sticking!
Off topic dude, please not here.

south650city420
11-15-2012, 12:22 AM
wft I thought I was at the kids table for a second
what a bunch of dicks

anyways on the scooter thing
a friend of mine that I have known for like 10 years is really good at scooters and hes sponsored and shit
for those that are hattin, I used to skate with him throughout high school and this guy would hit shit that pro skaters whouldnt get down on at the time
and anyone who skates in Sac has probably seen him get down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjk5U-hgmkc

fallingskyline
11-15-2012, 12:28 AM
i have a slight feeling this thread didn't turn out the way it was intended to. blablabla me skateboarding forever, me scooterkids annoying... this is so lame. didn't you all realise, that's the same with everything else besides skateboarding? first there were fruitbooters to annoy the fuck out of "our" skateparks, then bmx'ers took over that parks, us skaters were always hating on the whoever was on our "holy ground" now its scooterkids, i don't fucking know what shit will be next, but you gotta deal that you aren't alone on this planet. he said it was not a skate edit, you've been warned. i've gotten into that trap aswell. maybe not the smartest move to post a scootering video in a skateboard related forum, but all this hating is pissing me off.

Jebotek
11-15-2012, 02:48 AM
scooter kids dont have proper etiquette at skate parks

so true...

your attitude makes me angry

m.seven
11-15-2012, 05:38 AM
guess i'm just really lucky that i've never had these negative experiences with scooter riders that most of you are talking about.
if he's having fun with it who cares,but like i first said this should've been posted in off topic

CrazyJay97
11-15-2012, 06:49 AM
yeah well to everyone i did put as the title "This isnt a skate video" just to warn people before they watch and the little kids that scooter make the bad impression for scootering if youve been scootering for a decent time say 3-4 years you'll be smart enough and aware in a skatepark so like they wont snake other people. If someone was to snake me once or twice i wouldnt mind but if the kid done it on purpose several times then i would start to get pissed off. If i was a skateboarder and i got snaked by a kid on a scooter i wouldnt go shouting in there face i would just tell them like "just be careful next time"

Skatehead
11-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Ignorant or uneducated scoot kids get on my nerves....
the others that know not to get in the way dont bother me...
the ones that do get in the way will get dropped by a 200+lb man going 10 mph.....

other then that I'm not gonna knock it..
we all do goofy things in our adolescence...

madsser
11-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Just the name of the thing....scooter.....
It's just so gay.

'I'm scooting', stop being a faggot and call what it is! it's a goddamn 'metal L with wheels'. That's less faggy.

exoskate89
11-15-2012, 01:35 PM
"just be careful next time"

thats why i normal say for the first 2 times
but 99.99% they don't listen to me just cause their mom is in back of the banks enjoying the sun and shit
then shit gets real

CrazyJay97
11-15-2012, 03:47 PM
yeah if they blank you and do it again then thats when you smack them in the face with the skateboard or whatever you have in your hand when the parents arent looking

EmmitBrown
11-15-2012, 04:16 PM
...or whatever you have in your hand...

PENIS

exoskate89
11-15-2012, 04:33 PM
yeah if they blank you and do it again then thats when you smack them in the face with the skateboard or whatever you have in your hand when the parents arent looking
85% of the time their fucking 5 year olds who barely know how to speak

briden
11-15-2012, 08:34 PM
The only scootererer who has ever deserved any shred of respect is this dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se1ZbIJahuc

but I still hope this thread and the op fade off into obscurity very soon.

ay platypus
11-15-2012, 11:59 PM
I have something to say... This is me I love sccotering it's my life, my friends and I go off for scooter trips all the time! My scooter crew will kick you ass... When we get out from behind the bushes together.

CrazyJay97
11-16-2012, 10:06 AM
loool (EmmitBrown)

CrazyJay97
11-16-2012, 10:07 AM
yeah i know its annoying (exoskate89)

m.seven
11-16-2012, 10:40 AM
that dude was killin it briden

exoskate89
11-16-2012, 01:46 PM
that dude was killin it briden

i have respect for that guy

oh and there is a quote button (crazy jay96)

mattyman512
11-16-2012, 03:14 PM
The only scootererer who has ever deserved any shred of respect is this dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se1ZbIJahuc

but I still hope this thread and the op fade off into obscurity very soon.

oh I can do all this in my car mate, he ain't special!

thesignguy
11-17-2012, 06:34 AM
I think all that shit broke because you throw it up in the air like a pansy.

I have only dealt with scooters on my Dallas skate trip, don't see em much here. I think it's more a product of etiquette more than anything else. Get out the way and I have no problem. Don't hang out in a bowl when others are skating it. That's what "turns" are for

andreas
11-20-2012, 09:28 PM
hey crazyjay you are not sponsored you fucking weiner.