PDA

View Full Version : X7 Faggots

blitzkow
11-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Well most people will know what im talking about by the title but if you don't ill tell you, there is a guy on youtube called "awesome abert 360", or some shit like that, but he has a team called "TheBest" and they all play on easy. but the reason i'm bringing this up is because i'm constantly seeing ugly ass graphics and stupid shit like that, i was also on his youtube earlier and he has people pay him microsoft points to add them, which i believe is illegally distributing microsoft points, and why you ask its because he has his shitty 4,800 subscribers. I know someone who has 5,000 subscribers and he adds most of his fans and plays with them " I added him when he was a like 4,000 subs" but besides that I think we should try to put a stop to this idiot.
Reasons why:
They steal parks. "as yummy p would know they stole his ea street league."
Annoying ugly ass graphics. "I look at the graphics creator every day and I always see black and some bright color with stupid text."
They think they are better than everybody else because they can skate easy on mega park. "Bitch Please"
Constant spam about skate 4. "ITS NOT COMING"
There are many more reasons but ill stop there.

m.seven
11-21-2012, 05:54 AM
the only thing that really bugs me about all this is charging people for being on the friend's list,yt sub boxes,ect.
as far as the shitty skating,vids,graphics,false S4 info...i could care less.those guys are in a different world than what we in this community are and so long as they stay the hell away from us whatever is whatever.
i don't know what microsoft's rules are as far as how points are used and distributed,but if Albert's breaking those rules something should be done.

JoyySkates
11-21-2012, 06:07 AM
I Know right, they destroying Skate by bringing fucking "Tricklining" and they suck really bad at Realistic.

i am a snail
11-21-2012, 07:51 AM
oh look it's this thread again

madsser
11-21-2012, 08:55 AM
I don't care about what the fuck these guys, or anyone else does on their own.
I'll care when they swing fluckit and our part of the web
people who pay for subboxing or wtf are retarded and need to learn. I've got no sympathy for retards who do that kind of stuff - buys subboxspots, nor people who sell them.

blitzkow
11-21-2012, 09:13 AM
im only saying his because im tired of seeing something x7 obey or the best related on the GC and they are all ugly as shit any of the Graphic creators here are better than them and i dont just want to use here to find graphics there are some good creators that aren't on here so i hunt for good graphics and come up with 10 pages of ugly colors stuff about girls liking someone and checkers.
And then 1 good one

Jebotek
11-21-2012, 09:22 AM
get over it, its just a kid

blitzkow
11-21-2012, 09:28 AM
get over it, its just a kid
im over it i was just venting

echoturbo
11-21-2012, 04:56 PM
i did my part and nothing happen after that so i try not to watch there shitty video and go on with my life

NotedDerk
11-21-2012, 07:14 PM
All I can hope for is that karma will occur for his greed, he's still going to be a gigantic tool and there is nothing we can do to change it.
I'm not religious, in any way, but I fucking pray that he needs up drowning in debt in a few years.

Antwan
11-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Can you really pin all the bad graphics on this guy? Haha
I mean.. People have been making stuff since day 1 that not everyone enjoys
That's why it's a community
Look at the threads like "Gems that Slip By"
They slip by because of the other things people like to make
Having hope for skate 4 Isn't a bad thing
I only question people about their hopes for it when they don't have anything to back it
Even if His methods do not succeed he has reasons to believe in Skate 4
He is doing a lot more than we are to make that known
Also, Gobble Gobble should be worked into every post made today
Gobble Gobble

blitzkow
11-22-2012, 10:45 AM
yea but if i recall ea said there wont be a skate 4 but i may be wrong about that, and i hate the guy in general hes an idiot, a dick, and a cheep ass motherfucker. he dosent deserve any subscribers if he asks money for friends he has no life and plays cod and skate all day. i would like to challenge him to a hardcore OTS or OTL he would deff lose trying to do those stupid dark-catch 360s and he would cry because hes a bitch. end of story

m.seven
11-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Albert and his crew are just ripping kids off,plain and simple.
i honestly think they just look at S4 as another possibility to continue to rob these naive kids.

gobble mutha flucka!

Antwan
11-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Well EA doesn't own the right to state those facts..
You can't own skateboarding in general Maybe the Blackbox Dev Studio was shutdown but it doesn't mean they can't open a new
or even start a new company (although unlikely) Also, could go through someone other than EA.
Honestly, Don't see why they would hold on to something like "Flick It" or "Skate" either if they think the game has no further sales potential.

Oh and, Gobble.