PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Fucking Sweet

Hitmanx123
11-26-2012, 11:14 PM
So whats your take on it.
i throughly enjoyed the fuck out of watching it. A few camera tricks were disorientating at first but i should of expected it coming from girl AND chocolate. btw, guy, cory and marc

fallingskyline
11-26-2012, 11:16 PM
i'm still waiting for my Girl & Chocolate Pretty Sweet Deluxe DVD/Blu Ray to be shipped, which should be the case by the end of the week :(

Goat
11-26-2012, 11:24 PM
You guys can shoot me for this later but,
you can buy the deluxe DVD/Blu Ray online? Where?

Hitmanx123
11-26-2012, 11:26 PM

lemme google that for you!

jk, but yes you can buy it online. as of where im not sure yet

MarcoPoloUSN
11-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Pretty girls with some Sweet chocolate.

Clayfighter
11-27-2012, 12:11 AM
I WILL BE DELETING THESE THREADS AS THEY MAKE ME ANGRY THAT I DONT HAVE IT

Skatehead
11-27-2012, 12:22 AM
I second that...

fallingskyline
11-27-2012, 12:31 AM

ordered it in the uk, here (http://www.routeone.co.uk/Store/product-is-76376)

Hitmanx123
11-27-2012, 12:42 AM
I WILL BE DELETING THESE THREADS AS THEY MAKE ME ANGRY THAT I DONT HAVE IT
get dem moneys up!

Dead_Head
11-27-2012, 01:12 AM
So many NBDs in one video holy shit.

Dead_Head
11-27-2012, 01:13 AM
also

GUY FOR SOTY.

[Moose]
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm changing my vote from Sheckler to Guy after watching this

EmmitBrown
11-27-2012, 06:15 PM
switch...mmm

insanemaster74
11-27-2012, 06:21 PM
fine can someone at least upload it to vimeo because i know they rarely take anything down

Hitmanx123
11-27-2012, 06:36 PM
fine can someone at least upload it to vimeo because i know they rarely take anything down

its a 2 GB video, unless your a premium user you can upload it cause its too fuckin big :/

nb4 she said

Thick
11-28-2012, 05:10 PM
I just watched it for the first time, and it made me very happy. Better than FF for sure (filming-/editing-wise). Before getting into details: the thing is just fucking crazy throughout its entire runtime. Way past my expectations. Can you imagine someone being introduced to skateboarding through Pretty Sweet?!!" WTF.

Trunk boyz definitely snatching the torch here.. I've said it before, Vincent Alvarez is the best skateboarder on my planet. I liked Cory Kennedy better than I thought I would. Really impressed of Jeron Wilson, and MCs banger shots. Fierce old men! Kenny Anderson is a fucking ninja too. That 270 power slide thingie had me going "aaaaaaawww", all alone.

Fecal Face said in another tread that it reminded him of a Jason Hernandez video on crack cocaine. Perfect description. I like the tweaky weird bits, but sometimes I kinda felt like the ins and outs were too tight.. like the clips were just hurled at me at mach speed.

To be harsh: Didn't think the skits were all that, Spike Jonze seems uninspired in a way. Marc Johnson, Mikemo and Jesus Fernandez had me kinda bored for a minute too..

the rest was pretty much heaven. I've been on the tip since Goldfish, and the Girl/Choc videos are just a whole different genre of films. All love.

However: Rick Howard

To sum it up in a flucky way: I've scrapped soooo many fakeskate tricks that looked good, because they were just over the top. Well, the top just blew off and I regret not keeping them. Boooo.

insanemaster74
11-28-2012, 05:43 PM
so far ive only watched Mariano and kostons part and mikemo's. mike mo bored me a little bit with his vid but i did like the intro from that and Mariano im pretty much speechless on his part i have nothing to say but that was so FUCKING AWESOME espically the ender

Hitmanx123
11-28-2012, 06:00 PM
yea mik mo did dissapoint a few. but he had a hurt ankle which impacts ledge and tech skating a lot. he's still dealign with it too. but yeah i felt he could of put in a few more flip ins a outs as well as other wierd shit hes done. like what ever happened to the 720 flip?

echoturbo
11-28-2012, 07:23 PM
cory banger was super sick. it made it sicker that the guy who made up the trick was there

Deacon
12-02-2012, 04:13 AM
I really loved this video, instantly made it into favs list along side the likes of Stay gold, Origins, Tincan Folklore, City of Rats etc.

I highly recommend buying the DVD/Blu-Ray box set if you have a blu-ray player. Looks and sounds amazing, plus the book it comes with is kinda cool too.

exoskate89
12-02-2012, 06:31 AM
I highly recommend buying the DVD/Blu-Ray box set if you have a blu-ray player. Looks and sounds amazing, plus the book it comes with is kinda cool too.
What im doing i just need to wait for the order