PDA

View Full Version : If you love skating and never tried it check the link in the thread to get started.

RaginWarHero
11-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Ever play skate 3 and get a feeling your good at skateboarding and then your friend calls you and tells you your a lazy asshole who should go outside more and do something with your live (this is an example). well this link below has everything you need to know to get going for beginners. like it says you should just learn how to skate your board switch if you ever wanna get good. it also says bend your knees and thats important i mean if you don't bend your knees you wont have good balance your pop won't be as good so they got a point. now i love telling you this but your gonna have to read the real thing.

http://www.wikihow.com/Skateboard

m.seven
11-27-2012, 05:05 AM
if you're looking at a wiki to learn how to skate then you don't need to learn how to skate.
skateboarders don't need an instruction manual.

Granka
11-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Amen!

PoppySquidJr
11-27-2012, 08:09 AM
if you're looking at a wiki to learn how to skate then you don't need to learn how to skate.

Double amen. I don't really skate because I'm impatient as fuck but if you have to look up what you're doing you don't deserve it. The internet is a tool, not a crutch.

fallingskyline
11-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Double amen. I don't really skate because I'm impatient as fuck but if you have to look up what you're doing you don't deserve it. The internet is a tool, not a crutch.

tripple amen!
skating is not to be learned by the book or the interwebs. it is meant to be learned by eating shit and spitting blood, it is to be "taught" by friends. skating is about you and your feeling to the board, the eye for the surrounding. once you really skate, you'll see the world a totally different way, you see the scenery and think what to do on that spot, you see handrails. stairs, curbs... everything that normally passes by, gets a new meaning... these things will never be taught by a wiki!!!

Dead_Head
11-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Heres a better way to learn how to skate.
Step 1: Acquire Skateboard
Step 2: Ride Skateboard

crni1976
11-27-2012, 11:49 AM
Heres a better way to learn how to skate.
Step 1: Acquire Skateboard
Step 2: Ride Skateboard

Step 3: Hurt yourself numerous times
Step 4: Pick yourself up and ride some more

[Moose]
11-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Shit, everybody's different man. As long as you're havin fun skating, I dont give a shit how you learn to do it

PoppySquidJr
11-28-2012, 01:29 PM
tripple amen!
skating is not to be learned by the book or the interwebs. it is meant to be learned by eating shit and spitting blood, it is to be "taught" by friends. skating is about you and your feeling to the board, the eye for the surrounding. once you really skate, you'll see the world a totally different way, you see the scenery and think what to do on that spot, you see handrails. stairs, curbs... everything that normally passes by, gets a new meaning... these things will never be taught by a wiki!!!

I see that world anyway just because of my enthusiasm for the sport, but all I do IRL is hillbomb. I guess you can blame tony hawk and Skate for that. :P

EG Fr0sty
12-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Here you go Ragin this should help you out!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UMg44qXLaNw

Wiltzuh
12-12-2012, 10:50 AM
How is this guy still posting shit !?!?

First time EVER in fluckit i'm losing my patience with this dude...seriously.

Have you EVER thought TWICE (TWO/2 Times) before posting here ? I doubt it...

Edit: I see you don't skate in real life.

i am a snail
12-12-2012, 11:05 AM
I see that world anyway just because of my enthusiasm for the sport, but all I do IRL is hillbomb.
are you me seriously

m.seven
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
brothas from different mothas